• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Qualifiers

Amen to that. We're so overhyped its ridiculous. Whenever something remotely good happens (young player scores, we almost beat a good team, etc), everyone goes bananas, predicting a new dawn for the Norwegian national team. Which, frankly, I doubt I will experience in my liftime (and I hope to live a good 40 more years).

Great finish by Dier, BTW.
You should join UMT, ungdom mot landslaget, all though we're not ungdoms anymore. Started the club 15 years ago.
All time sad high was when Høgmo lost the playoffs against Hungary, after what looked like a brain hemorrhage.

Yup, needs to learn.

Learn how to do it discretely.

77f3b786e140ad2d6ba317c915beee0acd4b5aeb.jpg

Better second half from England. That Rashford is going to be a hell of a player.
Worst player on the pitch imo! Especially in the first half, he could not have tried harder to not be involved! It was ridiculous to watch. Good goal, but he needs about 30 chances to score, and needs to learn to release the ball.

Worst player on the pitch imo! Especially in the first half, he could not have tried harder to not be involved! It was ridiculous to watch.

Could not disagree more, the kid is 19 bags of pace and will score a lot of goals. Of course he is raw at the moment but so are many players is age, he was partly at fault for their goal but he did not get his head down and deserved the MOM award. ( imo).

Could not disagree more, the kid is 19 bags of pace and will score a lot of goals. Of course he is raw at the moment but so are many players is age, he was partly at fault for their goal but he did not get his head down and deserved the MOM award. ( imo).
Don't get the rashford hate on here either.

Back