• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Qualifiers

Nothing changes with England, just a collection of individuals; no gameplan, no team work, anyone who gets it in their half just goes on their own for goal.

Henderson is a joke of a footballer.

Harry needs to learn to pass more.

We are going out it the group if we get through.

Everyone playing for themselves

Germany toying with Norway. 4-0 at half time. Could easily end up 10-0 if they keep it up. Some excellent attacking play by Germany, but some equally brick defending from Norway. I've thankfully managed to develop a relationship with Norway where I'm basically only in it when we're any good. Needless to say, haven't really followed the team or cared for years, haha.

Watching the second half of Germany vs Norway it's like playing Fifa on "Beginner". 5-0 now. This will get ugly. Very ugly. :D

All England based pundits do is slag off and criticise.
It's tiresome!

We are not professing to be world beaters, we just having a good go.
Some fans are no better!

Germany toying with Norway. 4-0 at half time. Could easily end up 10-0 if they keep it up. Some excellent attacking play by Germany, but some equally brick defending from Norway. I've thankfully managed to develop a relationship with Norway where I'm basically only in it when we're any good. Needless to say, haven't really followed the team or cared for years, haha.

We were pretty terrible when we were good as well. I'm just thankful every time we don't qualify for a tournament as the tv coverage will be watchable. You get the games and not 24/7 surveillance of the Norwegian players.

A crowd of almost 70,000 have officially been at Wembley tonight but they are starting to drift away. Must be the same guy on the turnstiles who does the Emirates every other week...

Into the last five.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

We were pretty terrible when we were good as well. I'm just thankful every time we don't qualify for a tournament as the tv coverage will be watchable. You get the games and not 24/7 surveillance of the Norwegian players.

Amen to that. We're so overhyped its ridiculous. Whenever something remotely good happens (young player scores, we almost beat a good team, etc), everyone goes bananas, predicting a new dawn for the Norwegian national team. Which, frankly, I doubt I will experience in my liftime (and I hope to live a good 40 more years).

Great finish by Dier, BTW.

Amen to that. We're so overhyped its ridiculous. Whenever something remotely good happens (young player scores, we almost beat a good team, etc), everyone goes bananas, predicting a new dawn for the Norwegian national team. Which, frankly, I doubt I will experience in my liftime (and I hope to live a good 40 more years).

Great finish by Dier, BTW.
Dier just said that the team had been practising set pieces this morning, so it was good to score from one of their set piece corner routines.... um.... doesn't he know that corners aren't worth taking?

Back