• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

I would like Eriksen instead of this fella. I think Liverpool may overtake us if they sign either Willian or Eriksen.

Suarez -- Willian/Eriksen -- Coutinho
---------- Sturridge ---------

Lennon -- Willian/Eriksen -- Chadli
------------ Soldado ---------

I would like Eriksen instead of this fella. I think Liverpool may overtake us if they sign either Willian or Eriksen.

Suarez -- Willian/Eriksen -- Coutinho
---------- Sturridge ---------

Lennon -- Willian/Eriksen -- Chadli

Lamela-- Willian/Eriksen -- Bale

Would destroy them

bye bye
Benoit-Assou-Ekotto.jpg
AxnebJJCIAAToV8.jpg

hello
images

That tweet sounds positive then again Sandro is a bit of a joker. Wonder if they are actually mates - I don't think Willian gets in the Brazil squad.

That tweet sounds positive then again Sandro is a bit of a joker. Wonder if they are actually mates - [Bold]I don't think Willian gets in the Brazil squad.[/bold]

I was thinking the same. If he is as good as people make out, surely he should be a first team regular?

I'm always a bit dubious of all these S Americans who disappear to the soviet states for years. Brazil are too as they have an unofficial policy of not selecting them for the national team. Remember Vagner Love etc - what happened to him?

To be fair a lot of people are raving about this guy so he might be the real deal.

I'm always a bit dubious of all these S Americans who disappear to the soviet states for years. Brazil are too as they have an unofficial policy of not selecting them for the national team. Remember Vagner Love etc - what happened to him?

To be fair a lot of people are raving about this guy so he might be the real deal.

The Brazilian clubs hate it as they feel it destroys the local game - so they pressure the FA to blackball players that go to eastern Europe very young (often because of 3rd party ownership - as is the case with Willian, who has never had a say in any club he's played for). Willian, or Welliton or Ibson or Vagner Love not playing for Brazil has everything to do with politics and nothing to do with ability.

Willian is one of the 5 or so best wide players in the world, imo. I watch him nearly every weekend and he's my ultimate Spurs transfer muppet signing.

The Brazilian clubs hate it as they feel it destroys the local game - so they pressure the FA to blackball players that go to eastern Europe very young (often because of 3rd party ownership - as is the case with Willian, who has never had a say in any club he's played for). Willian, or Welliton or Ibson or Vagner Love not playing for Brazil has everything to do with politics and nothing to do with ability.

Willian is one of the 5 or so best wide players in the world, imo. I watch him nearly every weekend and he's my ultimate Spurs transfer muppet signing.

Muppet?

I've only seen Willian play a couple of times for Shakthar, he impressed a lot. Get him in, stick him on the left, and have Bale playing off Soldado. ;)

Good lord, are we about to join the £30m club?!

I think this is where the whole Bale thing gets scary, we announce that we've signed Willian (if we do that is...) the next day or so after that will be nail biting with the "we're spending Bale money before we announce he's off" theory.

Back