• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

That scouse exchange is gold "show him our history"

Yeah, all players who go to Liverpool and going to read a f*cking history book before signing.

That and get a decent car alarm. 22% of car crime occurs in Liverpool as opposed to 12% in London. Mind ya caaarrr

I can't see us bringing in both Willian and Lamela. And the Italian papers (reliable as ever, no doubt) claim that the Lamela deal is making progress. Hence, Willian is unlikely.

Who the hell really knows though?

My feeling is we'll go for Willian. Lamela is more of Bale replacement so if both of them rock up to Hotspur Way then you can be sure Bale is sold

Michael Bridge ‏@MichaelBridge_ 1m
An update on Willian on @SkySportsNews from 5.

SSN: "Tottenham move ahead of Liverpool in race to sign Willian"

It will count for something though. I'm pretty sure especially to someone that isn't English that the "name" of Liverpool still carries significant (if fading) weight. Its similar to the way that Real Madrid are still seen as somehow a bigger club than Barcelona in the grand scheme of things despite Barca tinkling all over them for the last decade or so. All those European cups, galacticos and all that shizzle are still a big pull!

Neymar chose Barca over Madrid but I know what you mean. I actually think most players would choose us over Liverpool these days.

@BrazilStats: BREAKING - Liverpool will this week announce the signing of Willian, according to Central da Bola. #LFC

Apparently it's Liverpool he's gong to according to this 2 minutes ago

@BrazilStats: BREAKING - Liverpool will this week announce the signing of Willian, according to Central da Bola. #LFC

Apparently it's Liverpool he's gong to according to this 2 minutes ago

I believe that account has twice said we are going to announce signing Damiao.

Knowing us this one will likely be true...

I believe that account has twice said we are going to announce signing Damiao.

Knowing us this one will likely be true...

Just looked into it... Google translated it and it Actually says Liverpool are 'holding talks' that's all .. So please excuse my last post ha

Russian media:

http://www.sports.ru/football/152219562.html?s=9cfc5bf375e21fa3

Deputy editor of the "Radio Sport" and commentator "NTV-Plus" Nobel Arustamyan said the midfielder, "Anji" Willian close to the transition to the "Tottenham".

"Tottenham" reached an agreement in principle with "Anji" by Willian. The probability of the transaction is very high.

Now - medical examination and personal contract player, "- wrote in his Twitter Arustamyan.

Earlier it was reported that in the struggle for Willian "Tottenham" inferior "Liverpool" - Liverpool have offered for the Brazilian EUR 30 million, and 50 percent from its resale.

Russian media:

Deputy editor of the "Radio Sport" and commentator "NTV-Plus" Nobel Arustamyan said the midfielder, "Anji" Willian close to the transition to the "Tottenham".

"Tottenham" reached an agreement in principle with "Anji" by Willian. The probability of the transaction is very high.

Now - medical examination and personal contract player, "- wrote in his Twitter Arustamyan.

Earlier it was reported that in the struggle for Willian "Tottenham" inferior "Liverpool" - Liverpool have offered for the Brazilian EUR 30 million, and 50 percent from its resale.

:eek: :lol: 50%????

Russian media:

i think most of all that is a rehash of yesterdays news

Russian media:

They know their onions.
Must be true.
Pass that medical Willian, personal terms won't be an issue, you know you want to be here.

Back