• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

Dailymail says Willian has arrived in London for medical?

A lot more of this type of scheduling the last year, don't you think?

Can't show off the new training centre enough, I reckon. Hotspur Way fulfilling one of duties very well!

Used to have to pretend Spurs Lodge didn't exist till players were signed! The new place immediately blows the likes of Liverpool out of the water in the mind of a prospect signing.

I hope I'm proved well and truly wrong, but £30m? What exactly warrants this price tag? Genuinely would like some from people that know more of him than the half dozen Champions league matches and YouTube video I've seen him in.

I hope I'm proved well and truly wrong, but £30m? What exactly warrants this price tag? Genuinely would like some from people that know more of him than the half dozen Champions league matches and YouTube video I've seen him in.

30 mill is scary, even if it is funded by selling Bale

i think these days we only sign players for amounts that would create a new club transfer record....

We shouldnt have signed Capoue then ;)

But seriously, £30 mill???? If it happens, and I dont believe it till he stands beside Andre at Tottenham Way with his shirt on, my only hope to not lose Bale is that father Joe actually has gone bananas....=D>

We shouldnt have signed Capoue then ;)

But seriously, £30 mill???? If it happens, and I dont believe it till he stands beside Andre at Tottenham Way with his shirt on, my only hope to not lose Bale is that father Joe actually has gone bananas....=D>

I hope he hasn't gone banana's but thinks fcuk I cannot take it with me.

Well, I guess we've got the additional TV money this year so have more to spend. Plus I would much rather we spend it on trasnfer fees (ie buying assets) rather than on wages

Anzhi got him for €35m and seem rather keen to get rid, perhaps a bit of Baldini / Levy magic i nthe negotiations could knock this down a few mil, especially if Willian has told Anzhi he wants Spurs.

I love Willian, he's probably not £30m good but then we live in a crazy world nowadays. He will bring some much needed CREATIVITY and FLAIR to the team, he's also a very hard working player. Excited :)

Lets remember its just the mail saying its 30 mil. The fact Anzhi need to sell and its Levy they're dealing with, not sure it would be quite that much. Could be inclusive of salary perhaps?

Lets remember its just the mail saying its 30 mil. The fact Anzhi need to sell and its Levy they're dealing with, not sure it would be quite that much. Could be inclusive of salary perhaps?

Anzhi have said that every foreign player will be allowed to leave if they recoup the cash they paid.

I really can't see any other scenario, we're talking adding another £50-60m on top of nearly £40 NET spend! Bale goes for £100m and we near enough break even for the window, MADNESS.

Although Statto says we're £20ish million net spend since AVB too over (£32m this window)....and don't forget £30m+ more tv money this year

Almost certainly not including his full salary for the duration of his contract as he's likely to be on somewhere close to £5m a year and on at least a 4 year contract.

This is Levy and Anzhi are looking to sell, but with other clubs getting involved it's a lot more difficult to force the price down. Supply and demand.

animal.png

319090.jpg

Ha. Brilliant.

As an alternative to work today I'm going to spend my time make a team of muppet lookalikes.

Soldado?
review_muppets8_1d_2.jpg
images

Back