• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

One upside of this is that Liverpool will be forced to go for Jon Walters or similar as an alternative who we will not also be after.

Helicopter him in to the training ground...(wow).....down into the city for the best of london,...(wow) and a a night out with aaza, ledders, sandro, walker...(wow)

Helicopter him in to the training ground...(wow).....down into the city for the best of london,...(wow) and a a night out with aaza, ledders, sandro, walker...(wow)

I wouldnt let ANYONE near the area around the stadium until they have signed and sealed the contract and no going back. NEVER.

He would work well behind soldado. Actually a frontline of

Lennon -- Willian --- Chadli/Siggy
Soldado

would be immense. Frequent interchanging and with Willian we will get more fouls in dangerous situations and maybe more penalties.

He would work well behind soldado. Actually a frontline of

Lennon -- Willian --- Chadli/Siggy
Soldado

would be immense. Frequent interchanging and with Willian we will get more fouls in dangerous situations and maybe more penalties.

I'd prefer:

----bale---willian---chadli
*edit---soldaddy (of course)
;)

As long as everyone else is doing one,

Willian - Soldado - Bale
Paulinho - Eriksen
Sandro​

or

Soldado
Willian - Eriksen - Bale
Dembele - Sandro​

Title winners.

Wouldn't count our chickens yet we appear to be playing catch-up on this deal. I think Osvaldo leaving Roma means they no longer are interested in selling Lamela so we have moved on quickly but with a lot of catching up to. do. Liverpool are still an attractive proposition, especially as Suarez looks like staying - I hope AVB, European football and our training facilities and greater ambition in the market so far will count....

Liverpool remain confident of signing Anzhi playmaker Willian despite Tottenham's revived interest.

Spurs' interest in the highly-rated Brazil international predates his move to Anzhi in January and have renewed their efforts as the Reds continue to negotiate with the Russian club, whose billionaire owner Suleiman Kerimov is attempting to strip away their heavyweight squad.

A deal in the region of £30million is currently being thrashed out between the sides but Tottenham, themselves looking to secure Champions League qualification this season, are planning to hijack the move for the 25-year-old, who has made no secret of his desire to move to the Premier League.

Liverpool, however, are prepared to match Willian's £100,000-a-week salary in a bid to land a marquee signing this summer after losing out on his former Shakhtar Donetsk teammate Henrikh Mkhitaryan to Borussia Dortmund and failing to lure Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa to Anfield.

Brendan Rodgers revealed last weekend that he was confident of drafting in 'one or two' players before the close of the transfer window next month and looks set to add Aly Cissokho to his ranks in the coming days after Liverpool agreed a season-long loan with Valencia for the left-back.

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/liverpool-fc-news/1219613-liverpool-fc-confident-of-beating-spurs-in-race-to-sign-willian.html

He's already been to the training ground last time we were trying to sign him.

I honestly cant see him picking Liverpool over us if it comes down to a straight choice.

Just lock him in a room with Sandro, he'll be like a freshly converted religious person in no time.

interesting choice for him, can see it going either way even though AVB> Rodgers.
here's where baldini comes in though Levy's got to be prepared to break the club transfer record yet again.
all things considered, to me it only makes sense if bale is leaving.

interesting choice for him, can see it going either way even though AVB> Rodgers.
here's where baldini comes in though Levy's got to be prepared to break the club transfer record yet again.
all things considered, to me it only makes sense if bale is leaving.

Yeah pretty much, if Willian comes in Bale is leaving. All in all we would have done well in the market if it ends up that way. Add a LB,CB and we should be in good steed for the season.

Yeah pretty much, if Willian comes in Bale is leaving. All in all we would have done well in the market if it ends up that way. Add a LB,CB and we should be in good steed for the season.

Nah. Like I said a while ago on another thread, a lot of our spending is risk-free this year: if we finish in the top four (and get past the potential CL qualifier), we'll recoup most of it, and if we don't, we'll have a 50-60 million asset we can sell next summer to balance the books.

For the sake of our wage bill, though, I hope we can get a few players out before splashing out on another marquee player like Willian (Ade, Benny ( :( ), and Townsend spring to mind). Still, the fact that we're talking about another marquee player (after Soldado and Paulinho) shows how much we've been spoiled this summer. :)

Nah. Like I said a while ago on another thread, a lot of our spending is risk-free this year: if we finish in the top four (and get past the potential CL qualifier), we'll recoup most of it, and if we don't, we'll have a 50-60 million asset we can sell next summer to balance the books.

For the sake of our wage bill, though, I hope we can get a few players out before splashing out on another marquee player like Willian (Ade, Benny ( :( ), and Townsend spring to mind). Still, the fact that we're talking about another marquee player (after Soldado and Paulinho) shows how much we've been spoiled this summer. :)

Cant see the point selling Ade, as we then have to buy ANOTHER striker. should have course buy a young striker who doesnt need a lot of wages, but wouldnt put us in a much better position than last year...
Benny is out, thats clear. Scotty is going. How much will that free up, £100.000 a week?
I want to agree with you about the spending, but its just too good to be true. Levy hasnt done this EVER, and the father Joe money rumour is probably BS :(
Maybe we're trying to sell Sig? Wont release a lot, but with Willian in its going to be crowded...

So all of the press seem to think we have had a bid accepted. Not sure what to make of it if true. Think he is overrated and over priced and if we get him it means no Eriksen or Lamela which is disappointing.

27 million??? thats massive money. Its a big risk on a player proven mainly in the Ukranian league

Willian probably now has to decide between over 100k a week at Liverpool or 60-70k a week at Spurs

I'm pretty sure we didn't actually make that much from our CL run - might have been Swissramble that analysed it.

There's the argument for increased exposure and therefore sponsorships etc, but that's all a little uncertain for me and probably most business owners too.

Back