• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who or what was the turning point for Leicester City ?

ChSNXiGXEAAzZxm.jpg

96616339-Leicester-party-SPORT-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwdReAwsTgd81HvEWNjS3v_w.jpg

96620337-Leicester-party-SPORT-large_trans++r9mCRwwDbt1nwdZ9X8c_6XbBDomoJlI9-x_UnT5HK3I.jpg

How can the footballing gods let them get away with this?

Can you even begin to imagine the amount of stick we would be getting if we were in their position and did all that?
And of course the footballing gods would definitely strike us down for it.

So Huth pulls fellianis hair, that's ok. Felliani throws an elbow to ward him off three game ban. This seems to be the way the pundits are predicting it's going to go.
Does everyone have a tenner on Leicester winning the league?
I never thought I would see decisions given at OT like those today. If had had been us the break away would have been a red card and that would have been a pen at the end.
This is getting ridiculous now.

Hat's off to them, they have done an amazing thing this season. There is not a better side in the country at closing out a game when it really matters, and it's something we can learn from ourselves when we are a goal up with 10-15 minutes left on the clock in a big pressure game.

Well done Leicester.

Congratulations Leicester City. A fantastic achievement for the club and the fans. See you in the Champions League next season.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

As long as they don't have a flash sale of all their best players (probably to liverpool to be honest, oh, brendan's gone?) I can see them doing quite well. They may even strengthen as they have an owner who doesn't seem afraid of investing.

Them being in Europe will distract them but they're a very cohesive unit, I don't see them being a one hit wonder and being bottom half next year

Congratulations to Leicester. I still think they've been very lucky, but they've also fought hard and played well. Bastards.

You can't take away from how amazing this feat it.

Its amazing really, they have won it and despite the media making us challengers they have pretty much strolled to the title. Them winning and us being the closest should really through up questions about at least four clubs...

Back