• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who or what was the turning point for Leicester City ?

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/100927-premier-league-201516-stuff-it-in-here/page-597

They go on and on about what bitter tacos we are, then we score. No bitterness there :rolleyes:
Their Spurs-Stoke thread was longer than ours. Well, longer than ours would have been, anyway. 28 pages!

I have to admit though, about half of them are proper blokes and give credit where credit is due. Their dream for next year is top half and a good cup run. That alone tells you what a fluke season they know they've had.

Ranieri has never won the league (top flight) in any team he's managed, there's a reason for that.......

Ranieri has never won the league (top flight) in any team he's managed, there's a reason for that.......

I don't think ranieri had much to do with the match day success. It's a well seasoned team of pros playing system that works for them.
Once over the line they stick to that system regardless. That's why they are panicking about vardy.
Obviously he takes credit for drilling them well etc, but on match day I think it's a well oiled machine moving under its own momentum.

The real conundrum is the way they suddenly clicked last season under Pearson. They've gone from strength to strength since then.

The real conundrum is the way they suddenly clicked last season under Pearson. They've gone from strength to strength since then.

yeah, something popped and they started making the opposition look likes dopes, they've been in glowing form for over a year, so long that it can no longer be said its not normal, the injection of pace and power has been a real shot in the arm for the premier league as well

The main discussion in their forum appears to be the pros and cons of pitch invasions and how that might interfere with the winners presentation.

Hope their team are as complacent tomorrow.

The main discussion in their forum appears to be the pros and cons of pitch invasions and how that might interfere with the winners presentation.

Hope their team are as complacent tomorrow.

After spending most of the season denying the possibility of a title win, they've competely bought into it now (probably since our loss to West Ham or thereabouts) and become utterly deluded and bitter. Everything that's happening with Moss, Vardy and so on is part of a conspiracy by the FA, Premier League, Sky and what have you to prevent it from happening.

yeah, something popped and they started making the opposition look likes dopes, they've been in glowing form for over a year, so long that it can no longer be said its not normal, the injection of pace and power has been a real shot in the arm for the premier league as well

ISWYDT

After spending most of the season denying the possibility of a title win, they've competely bought into it now (probably since our loss to West Ham or thereabouts) and become utterly deluded and bitter. Everything that's happening with Moss, Vardy and so on is part of a conspiracy by the FA, Premier League, Sky and what have you to prevent it from happening.

amazingly they've stopped enjoying it

they've "gone full retread" in less than a year, it even took the dippers longer than that with their Fergie Conspiracy

Last edited:
It is amazing that Leicester and North London could well be contesting the European Cup final in the big egg chase.
Saracens made it today and Leicester will probably see off Racing Metro tomorrow.

What I cant handle about this push is that we have kept momentum yet every team (except West Ham) has rolled over. I watched the game yesterday and it was just like a training session. As was Sunderland.

now it's over, I was hoping I could congratulate them and join in the national circle jerk

but I can't

Leicester city winning the league is madness, it's completely illogical, how people celebrate disorder I'll never understand, some people just want to watch the world burn

ChSNXiGXEAAzZxm.jpg

96616339-Leicester-party-SPORT-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwdReAwsTgd81HvEWNjS3v_w.jpg

96620337-Leicester-party-SPORT-large_trans++r9mCRwwDbt1nwdZ9X8c_6XbBDomoJlI9-x_UnT5HK3I.jpg

How can the footballing gods let them get away with this?

Back