• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wesley Sneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wesley Sneijder Agrees Personal Terms with Spurs

I still want Moutinho and still think we would get Moutinho in the summer. grrrrrrr

Like Metal Gear says - still agreement with Inter - so there is a fee involved just depends how much.

Inter need him off the wage bill and if we have agreed terms with him, theoretically the ball should be in our court regarding the fee.

makes me think maybe Inter let the info slip to the journo as we're trying to push too hard a bargain

i suppose it depends which way we look at it, imo Sneijder is a much better player and would be the creative player we lack since the selling of Modric.

He is more creative that is true. If theyre diff players then would it not be feasible that BOTH could be brought by us obviously Moutinho next summer.

There's not really room for both, unless you move Sneijder to the right or something. That 2nd line sounds silly, getting way ahead of myself :p

The ever reliable Wikipedia Currently lists Sneijder as a Tottenham player, with shirt number 10...

He is more creative that is true. If theyre diff players then would it not be feasible that BOTH could be brought by us obviously Moutinho next summer.

to be honest i can not see us signing both, so if i had to choose it would be Sneijder for me.

Maybe Sneijder and Llorente - now that would be pretty fudgein amazing

i agree that we need a striker and CM player more then two CM, but i am not convinced Llorente is ideal for us ( but that is for another thread).

So reading the inter forum more it seems this Tancredi Palmeri guy is really trustworthy and hardly ever wrong.
I've always thought he was pretty well respected. I think he's probably telling the truth, but there is something more sinister and we are probably being used.
Still would be a fantastic signing

Wouldn't be right being a Spurs fan if we didn't get this sort of rumour would it? ;)

Merry Xmas

I've always thought he was pretty well respected. I think he's probably telling the truth, but there is something more sinister and we are probably being used.
Still would be a fantastic signing

When I heard him say it last night I was quite shocked with how damn sure he sounded about this but yes, there is the possibility that he has been slightly hoodwinked I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back