• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

Wouldn't it be easier to get your own "I'm here to go dogging with Ben" t-shirts made up?

Do you know it is funny how many of the people from this website i have passed at games, having seen their photos from the old website.

Stood in front of one regular remember in the line for some food at the lane and he had no idea how close he was to a living legend.

Who's to say it would've been any easier at a different ground? Who's to say yesterday would've been any different at WHL, it's not as if we've never had a CL hangover there?

No mental element, I am certain we would have picked up wins elsewhere.

It is a bit of an own goal.

But I think most realised this season would be a bit of a write off.

Who's to say it would've been any easier at a different ground? Who's to say yesterday would've been any different at WHL, it's not as if we've never had a CL hangover there?

Opposition teams are clearly trying extra hard to not lose at Wembley for a lot of them accept maybe play offs it is the only time they will play at Wembley.

I wonder if the club considered having a reduced capacity of let's say 70k for all games, with let's say both ends upper tiers closed off and no tickets for sale.

This would have concentrated fans together in the rest of the stadium, would have created less gaps all over the ground, and this would have benefitted the overall atmosphere.

Both upper tier ends could have been draped with a huge flag or banner to cover the horrible red seats.

They just want to moan about Wembley, but you are right.

It would take a while for the players to get used to any new stadium (it will be the same when we move back to WHL) and this season was always going to mean that we were surrendering home advantage to an extent. Beyond that, I think that it is as big a problem as we make it. If fans start believing it is a problem, it will transfer to the players and the press will keep pushing the narrative. I think that it is time for us to man up and stop complaining.

Last edited:
It would take a while for the players to get used to any new stadium (it will be the same when we move back to WHL) and this season was always going to mean that we were surrendering home advantage to an extent. Beyond that, I think that it is as big a problem as we make it. If fans start believing it is a problem, it will transfer to the players and the press will keep pushing the narrative. I think that it is time for us to man up and stop complaining.

Could not agree more mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back