• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

One question. How long does it take you to get there? It takes me 3 hours. Then on way back last night I didn't get home until 2am. Quit your moaning and support the team FFS

Door to door it should take just over an hour but it usually seems to take twice that. It's the Wembley experience in general I don't like rather than the performances of the team as I don't think we've played that badly for the most part.

Door to door it should take just over an hour but it usually seems to take twice that. It's the Wembley experience in general I don't like rather than the performances of the team as I don't think we've played that badly for the most part.

I appreciate that. I just think there are too many people who like to complain about how long it takes to get to the match. Yes, it's inconvenient and a step away from White Hart Lane..but...if you want to be there, you make the effort. I am a season ticket holder, spend a lot of money and will be committing a lot of my time to travelling to and from the match from Poole. Yet, I am happy to travel as I want to be there every game even if being there takes me 3+ hours per journey. I can't see how people complain about an extra half hour etc. That's an inconvenience..no more...and it's certainly shouldn't be worth ditching a season ticket over.

I know it must be frustrating to have some extra travel but being there, enjoying the atmosohere, watching the matches and being part of all that happens is worth the extra. It would have been so easy for me to just watch matches on TV and think I'll save the time not travelling. But, I'm happy that I'm able to go.

This rant isn't meant to be a personal slant. Sorry if you feel that it is. I understand we all have our reasons for choices in our life and that not everyone will understand but, I think talking about an extra bit of travel really isn't a reason not to attend matches but, that's just me.

I appreciate that. I just think there are too many people who like to complain about how long it takes to get to the match. Yes, it's inconvenient and a step away from White Hart Lane..but...if you want to be there, you make the effort. I am a season ticket holder, spend a lot of money and will be committing a lot of my time to travelling to and from the match from Poole. Yet, I am happy to travel as I want to be there every game even if being there takes me 3+ hours per journey. I can't see how people complain about an extra half hour etc. That's an inconvenience..no more...and it's certainly shouldn't be worth ditching a season ticket over.

I know it must be frustrating to have some extra travel but being there, enjoying the atmosohere, watching the matches and being part of all that happens is worth the extra. It would have been so easy for me to just watch matches on TV and think I'll save the time not travelling. But, I'm happy that I'm able to go.

This rant isn't meant to be a personal slant. Sorry if you feel that it is. I understand we all have our reasons for choices in our life and that not everyone will understand but, I think talking about an extra bit of travel really isn't a reason not to attend matches but, that's just me.

I live in Bramber in sussex, took me 5 hours to drive home, worth it for a cracking match. One season something different so i will let it go, but its not home.

I literally hate this place with an absolute passion

From taking over an hour on the tube from Moorgate to Wembley to having no phone signal literally anywhere in the ground to not being able to easily find a food counter where you could pay cash to buy a handful of sweets and being charged £5.59

I hate the fact people have to leave so early to beat the queues thus denying people being able to celebrate a great win

I literally cannot wait for next Season and if our stadium gets delayed I will sell on my ST at Wembley until we are there no more
Are you sure you're at Wembley? Can't move for food outlets in my bit and the phone signal and 4G is great

Couple of beers after the game on Wednesday and I walked straight on to the tube no bother and was back home in SE4 less than an hour later - 10 minutes from Central London on the train on the way in...

Has its flaws but it's nothing worth jacking in a season ticket over

Are you sure you're at Wembley? Can't move for food outlets in my bit and the phone signal and 4G is great

Couple of beers after the game on Wednesday and I walked straight on to the tube no bother and was back home in SE4 less than an hour later - 10 minutes from Central London on the train on the way in...

There's certainly a good selection of food and drink outlets in Club Wembley but everything seems to close at the end of half time, so ended up in Outlet the last couple of weekend games.

And I guess your phone is on EE network? As I'm on O2 and cannot got a decent signal in or around the ground, whilst my mate sat next to me is on EE and has no such problems!

Is there somewhere you can go for a beer before the tube at Wembley? The thing I dislike the most is being held in the queue for the tube, much preferred being able to 'debrief' locally at WHL and catch the tube when it's quieter so any tips to avoid it would be appreciated!

Is there somewhere you can go for a beer before the tube at Wembley? The thing I dislike the most is being held in the queue for the tube, much preferred being able to 'debrief' locally at WHL and catch the tube when it's quieter so any tips to avoid it would be appreciated!

liquor station towards wembley central isn't any worse than the pubs around WHL

lost rivers is nice but I've never been after an evening game so can't confirm if it opens as normal on match days

There's certainly a good selection of food and drink outlets in Club Wembley but everything seems to close at the end of half time, so ended up in Outlet the last couple of weekend games.

And I guess your phone is on EE network? As I'm on O2 and cannot got a decent signal in or around the ground, whilst my mate sat next to me is on EE and has no such problems!

Nah vodafone

Yeah there are loads of bars close to all three of the main stations - Watkins Folly near Wembley Park, by the petrol station and there's a few more round there and if you continue on past Wembley Stadium station you get to Wembley High Road where there is a big Wetherspoons a few other smaller ones too, plus a few restaurants and the like

Nah vodafone

Yeah there are loads of bars close to all three of the main stations - Watkins Folly near Wembley Park, by the petrol station and there's a few more round there and if you continue on past Wembley Stadium station you get to Wembley High Road where there is a big Wetherspoons a few other smaller ones too, plus a few restaurants and the like

Wetherspoons is great. You can order and pay for your beer with the app and don't have to queue.

Thanks chaps, hopefully I can find the way to avoid the big queue on the bridge to get to one of them!

Back