• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

Considered that but no trains from Watford to St Albans after 9.30pm to get back to collect my car, but would be the same as train from Hemel.

For Saturday I'm thinking of going via Watford
Never tried it but Stanmore will be heaving as normal

I'll be going from Hemel on Saturday if you fancied meeting there and having a pint or 2 before?
safer-internet-day-mo-i-cpc-2-feb-2014sb-14-638.jpg

I literally hate this place with an absolute passion

From taking over an hour on the tube from Moorgate to Wembley to having no phone signal literally anywhere in the ground to not being able to easily find a food counter where you could pay cash to buy a handful of sweets and being charged £5.59

I hate the fact people have to leave so early to beat the queues thus denying people being able to celebrate a great win

I literally cannot wait for next Season and if our stadium gets delayed I will sell on my ST at Wembley until we are there no more

From taking over an hour on the tube from Moorgate to Wembley to having no phone signal literally anywhere in the ground to not being able to easily find a food counter where you could pay cash to buy a handful of sweets and being charged £5.59

I hate the fact people have to leave so early to beat the queues thus denying people being able to celebrate a great win

I literally cannot wait for next Season and if our stadium gets delayed I will sell on my ST at Wembley until we are there no more

Although personally its easier to drive to, mileage-wise, it is a pain for a season, will never replicate WHL for atmosphere and feeling like home, and although least importantly, I think, will make future trips to Wembley for cup semi-finals and finals, probably, that bit less 'special'

Same. I have sold my season ticket to a friend of a friend this season as I cannot stand going there. I went last night and really enjoyed the game but it's such a ballache to get to and from! I only have to go to Kings' Cross which is 5 stops on the tube but it always seems to take forever and I didn't get home till gone half 11 last night.

Btw, how is the new stadium coming along? Is there a chance it may not be ready by the start of next season? :eek:

And £8.50 for two bottles of water and a packet on minstrels! Seriously WTF!

Same. I have sold my season ticket to a friend of a friend this season as I cannot stand going there. I went last night and really enjoyed the game but it's such a ballache to get to and from! I only have to go to Kings' Cross which is 5 stops on the tube but it always seems to take forever and I didn't get home till gone half 11 last night.

Btw, how is the new stadium coming along? Is there a chance it may not be ready by the start of next season? :eek:

And £8.50 for two bottles of water and a packet on minstrels! Seriously WTF!

One question. How long does it take you to get there? It takes me 3 hours. Then on way back last night I didn't get home until 2am. Quit your moaning and support the team FFS

Back