• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

The pricing map shows some season tickets in the front rows of the upper tiers on either side.
But, even if all season tickets were in the lower & middle tiers, the capacity of those is around 50000.
Number of existing season ticket holders? 23000? plus new season tickets per club announcement (18000). That would leave about 9000 in the lower & middle tiers for non season ticket holders.
Not quite.... Remember that 3,000 tickets have to be made available to the away team and these are all in the lower tier (so that leaves 47,000). Wembley also has a pretty high number of true corporate tickets (those coloured in Navy on the pdf). That probably accounts for another 4,000 or so seats (leaving 43,000).

I wonder whether the club will sell their normal season tickets at Wembley up to the exact number of ST holders that we will accommodate at our new stadium and upon completion of that will then look to offer some sort of special 'one off' single year season ticket to supporters in an effort to maximise both revenue and attendances at Wembley. I think a fair few fans would be likely to be interested in that.

Just had another look at the pdf - and it seems that there are also a number of areas at the back of the lower tier that are not marked with a price. I wonder whether these are also some sort of corporate seat or they are just being priced at the £825 as per the seats at the edge those sections?

Indeed. Something. Like a nice buggery:

vietnam-hanoi-city-topiary-clematis-trained-into-shape-of-bird-in-of-picture-id503846619

We should hope Sheffield Wednesday win the playoffs, and that we get the home game against them near the end of the season. We won both league titles in -51 and -61 at home against Wednesday. :)

Just seen this thread and the season ticket prices for next year.... absolutely crazy!

We got over 80,000 for a Europa cup game because they priced it right.. The pricing deals for the champions league games was very good as well. Why did they not learn from that?

My mate's son is a spammers supporter and his lad and two grandsons got season tickets at west ham for about £280.. that's for all three of them!

If we had priced it right we could have filled Wembley each game and then created a natural demand for when the smaller new WHL opens.. Surely simple marketing common sense.. Instead of that we will alienate many of our fans and play a lot of games in a half empty stadium.

I was thinking of getting two next year to share between me, the wife and son and make a real commitment of attending every game.. I now live on the north Norfolk coast so it is quite a trip but now feel the club are trying to rip me off. I will probably just pick my games to suit now as there will always be plenty of tickets available.

I used to live in Ruislip so just a short tube ride away from Wembley... Wish they had done this 2 years ago as getting to Spurs was never easy and I might not be as fed up as I now am.

COYS

Just seen this thread and the season ticket prices for next year.... absolutely crazy!

We got over 80,000 for a Europa cup game because they priced it right.. The pricing deals for the champions league games was very good as well. Why did they not learn from that?

My mate's son is a spammers supporter and his lad and two grandsons got season tickets at west ham for about £280.. that's for all three of them!

If we had priced it right we could have filled Wembley each game and then created a natural demand for when the smaller new WHL opens.. Surely simple marketing common sense.. Instead of that we will alienate many of our fans and play a lot of games in a half empty stadium.

I was thinking of getting two next year to share between me, the wife and son and make a real commitment of attending every game.. I now live on the north Norfolk coast so it is quite a trip but now feel the club are trying to rip me off. I will probably just pick my games to suit now as there will always be plenty of tickets available.

I used to live in Ruislip so just a short tube ride away from Wembley... Wish they had done this 2 years ago as getting to Spurs was never easy and I might not be as fed up as I now am.

COYS

The spammers still struggle to fill their ground.

Members and common plebs will mostly get tickets in the upper tier. Based on the season ticket prices I expect these seats to be around £20-30 for cat C and below.

The high demand games will probably be 40-50 or possibly more.

Going too low could be counter productive as prices at the new stadium will be higher.

Whilst I don't disagree with you totally a short explanation from the club could explain that away...

'In order to reward our loyal supporters , many of whom are season ticket holders, we have decided to reduce the prices to reflect the difficulty of attending games and moving away from our beloved White Hart Lane. It is hoped that this will lead to full attendances and the crucial atmosphere in which we are used to playing our home matches can be re-created. The club can only offer these prices for this one season in order to remain competitive within the premier league and we hope we continue to receive your support'.

Instead they went for.... 'Sod you lot, we know you'll pay and all the players now want £20,000 a week more'.

my season ticket is £105 less than last year. If i got the train to wembley for 19 home league games it would cost me £342 over the season. so its costing me £242 extra

Back