• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welbeck

SpursCommunity saying 6m loan fee, perhaps thats why... same fee as Falcao though haha although wages will be about a sixth if all rumours are true.

what confuses me though is that there was a lot branded about how man utd would refuse to loan him to a top 6 team - so surely they see the goons more as competition than us? surely they wouldn't do business with them?

what confuses me though is that there was a lot branded about how man utd would refuse to loan him to a top 6 team - so surely they see the goons more as competition than us? surely they wouldn't do business with them?
Their priority right now must be to reduce the wage bill. If he refuses to join anyone else, they don't have much choice.

Alas, the problem I have with this is that we are going to have a lack of goals this year. Ade Soldado and Kane is just not good enough for a top 4 finish. It was clear we needed a striker like Bony but we just haven't tried to get one.

Alas, the problem I have with this is that we are going to have a lack of goals this year. Ade Soldado and Kane is just not good enough for a top 4 finish. It was clear we needed a striker like Bony but we just haven't tried to get one.

Yep said this earlier 15-20 there tops

They want him to join us apparently, but if they are dependent on him leaving they don't have much choice.

Yeh of course why would we miss him when we have the 2 goal from open play a season superstar to replace him.

Scored just as many as Ade has this season, in fewer games as well. Not to mention scoring regularly through preseason and linking up well with Lamela and Eriksen.

He's **** anyway. 20 goals in 120 appearances or something like that! Wooooo. They'll win the title with him.

not really buying him for his goalscoring in my view - more his movement - quick feet etc.

watching the lethargy at the lane on Sunday - we could have really used him in place of chadli -

Scored just as many as Ade has this season, in fewer games as well. Not to mention scoring regularly through preseason and linking up well with Lamela and Eriksen.

What? are you really counting a Europa league game? and pre season? that's low :ross:

not really buying him for his goalscoring in my view - more his movement - quick feet etc.

watching the lethargy at the lane on Sunday - we could have really used him in place of chadli -

But thats exactly the point - Arsenal need an out and out CF to play up top, so needs to be a goalscorer.

We would have been looking at Welbeck being a LWF for his pace and movement etc....

And we are going to regret it, we struggled to score against the top teams and we are going to struggle to score against them this season

i dont think peoppe realise that to sign a striker we have to sell one of ade/soldado.. it isnt happening in 4 hours..

It is not that people do not realise but rather they are hacked off because we have had three and a half months to sort out a striker.

It is not that people do not realise but rather they are hacked off because we have had three and a half months to sort out a striker.

maybe Poch wanted to manage, coach and evaluate what he has. Maybe we found it difficult to get rid of Soldado/Ade so Poch is happy to keep them meaning no striker in.

Back