• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welbeck

not really buying him for his goalscoring in my view - more his movement - quick feet etc.

watching the lethargy at the lane on Sunday - we could have really used him in place of chadli -

Yeh I know goons are prob buying him for his goals which they won't get. I would have preferred him at the lane over no one though, so he could play out wide etc.

Arsenal and denied all knowledge of a medical and that there is no deal in place for Welbeck. haha.

Bull $hitters SSN strike again

.@SkySports report Arsenal deny Danny Welbeck is undergoing a medical and say there's no deal in place between them and Man Utd.

so theyve retracted their whole story? to gain more viewers.. pathetic :lol:

lol - bloke standing outside our ground on sky thinks our business is done this window...

i wonder how it works - are they fed news by the club?

Spurs normally keeps most of it wrapped up in cotton as long as possible. Wont think anything will leak out, if not for agents/other clubs confirming it. That said, I dont think we will do more in the next three hours, I'm just waiting for Levy time:-"

Back