• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches

Re: Chiriches official

Excited by the youtube videos i have seen of him - im sure he'll take some time to adapt but he has shown against the likes of Chelsea in European competition he has what it takes so this could turn out to be an astute signing

Obligatory video of his goal against chelsea last season

[video=youtube;2eXPvgAt_ms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eXPvgAt_ms[/video]

Welcome Vlad! We're all with you to be a great success at Spurs.

I have a very strong feeling that this guy is going to be smoother than the cream on a Twinky, which is what we like to see. Verts and Vlad, the Culture Club. (And that's all my 20 year old musical references out of the way for the day...)

Sorry mate. You and me are older than you think. Culture Club are more like 30 years old... not 20. Where does the time go, eh?

And in other news... WELCOME VLAD!!!!

In that vid, look at the size of their number 4!! I thought Chich was supposed to be a big lad, this bloke dwarfs him.

Obligatory video of his goal against chelsea last season

[video=youtube;2eXPvgAt_ms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eXPvgAt_ms[/video]

Sounds like the pronunciation of his name is a hard "k" for both the "ch"s: Kir-ee-kes or Ker-ee-kes.

Continuing the proud Romanian-Spurs tradition of Dumitrescu and Popescu.

Lets hope he's more successful than the former, and stays around longer than the latter.

iugTqMxZnlW3q.gif

Exactly the player I've been thinking of every time someone mentions his ability with the ball at his feet but weaknesses in the air.

That said bunjevcevic was absolutely class playing sweeper in Hoddles 352, it was only when he was forced to play alongside a half injured Doherty in a 442, or worse was pushed to LB and central midfield by pleat, that he looked out of depth.

Verts may be a great passer from the back but my lilywhite tinted specs remember bunje being even better, constantly opening up sides with a cross pitch ball to ziege and Carr.

I'm far from convinced by this signing to be honest. Genuinely hope he proves me wrong and is able to take a major step up. One thing for sure from now on we will feature heavily in the Romanian media anytime he is involved and we will pick up plenty of new fans here.

I'm far from convinced by this signing to be honest. Genuinely hope he proves me wrong and is able to take a major step up. One thing for sure from now on we will feature heavily in the Romanian media anytime he is involved and we will pick up plenty of new fans here.

What gives you reservations? I'm assuming, given your username, you've seen him play more than most so can offer more than his supposed aerial weaknesses?

Ive never seen him so im not all that excited. Cant really be too excited about someone you have never seen.

Vlad's fee is reported as being Euro 9.5m which at today's exchange rates is around £8,114,000.

Back