• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vincent Janssen

Watched him against Sweden and he was a nightmare for the defence, literally bullied them all game and was unfortunate not to score.

I know he's barely played for us but he really hasn't done anything well, he looks outclassed and very ordinary considering his xfer fee, The Eredivise is a pony league, for every Van Nistelrooy , there's 5 Brian Ruiz's and yes, its early but i'm not optimistic about this one

Watched him against Sweden and he was a nightmare for the defence, literally bullied them all game and was unfortunate not to score.

And yet he wasn't allowed to do that tonight as as soon as he went near his opponent, the referee awarded a foul against him.

I know he's barely played for us but he really hasn't done anything well, he looks outclassed and very ordinary considering his xfer fee, The Eredivise is a pony league, for every Van Nistelrooy , there's 5 Brian Ruiz's and yes, its early but i'm not optimistic about this one

Were you asleep when he used his skill and strength to set up the easiest chance of the night for Kane?

Were you asleep when he used his skill and strength to set up the easiest chance of the night for Kane?
He set up a chance! Well he must be ok then.

words escape me on young Vincent ...............

I know he's barely played for us but he really hasn't done anything well, he looks outclassed and very ordinary considering his xfer fee. The Eredivisie is a pony league , for every Van Nistelrooy , there's 5 Brian Ruiz's and yes, its early but i'm not optimistic about this one

This

I feel sorry for young Vincent......I wonder who scouted him?

I think he's looked decent in the short periods he's been playing. But I have a friend who's Dutch and an AZ supporter. He said that we have to remember that this guy only has 1 season at the top level in Holland. Before he came to AZ, he only played in lower leagues. That said, he, like Alli, took the higher level immediately.

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

He has looked fine in the limited games time he has had
My Vincent with throwing him in now is not actually about him.... Kane needs games to get his form. He has shown that last season and people quickly forget that

We must keep playing Harry when ever possible.

I'm gobsmacked how poor Janssen overall game is.
I feel very sad for the Vincent, the game just passes him by. One pass does not a premier league striker make!

I'd try pushing Sissoko further forward to give Kane som help, but not Vincent he is sadly just too slow.

The problem isn't totally with the strikers, and I repeat what I said a couple of weeks ago Janssen looks more likely to score than harry does atm, it's poor quality service.
We just are not clicking yet.
As for he's rubbish, where would we be if we had taken that view with Harry at the start.

I think he's looked decent in the short periods he's been playing. But I have a friend who's Dutch and an AZ supporter. He said that we have to remember that this guy only has 1 season at the top level in Holland. Before he came to AZ, he only played in lower leagues. That said, he, like Alli, took the higher level immediately.

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner
I thought he didn't start scoring until xmas?

The problem isn't totally with the strikers, and I repeat what I said a couple of weeks ago Janssen looks more likely to score than harry does atm, it's poor quality service.
We just are not clicking yet.
As for he's rubbish, where would we be if we had taken that view with Harry at the start.

We got very lucky with Harry no more no less.......and it may not last.
I was gobsmacked with Harry he did not look the part, like now. I could not understand how no one saw Harry coming through and we kept spending money on The Soldado's of this world. I think we now know.....

We will need goals from 'others' this season and maybe a lot of them.

Back