• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vincent Janssen

If Poch wanted him gone he would have gone, and a long time before deadline day.....
Obviously You have to find a club who is interested and meets our valuation. I don't think it is about Poch "wanting him gone. " as he does not appear to be a trouble maker. But it is not promising for him if we are buying another striker when he himself hardly gets any minutes on the pitch. Add to that that we allegedly let him speak to Brighton about a loan deal which he turned down, it does suggests that Poch does not have him in his immediate plans.

That's an interesting point. Could one of the attractions of Llorente be that he can bring Janssen along and help him mature his game?

Someone who has played in three major Lgs ( Spain, Italy, Prem) and also at international level would have all knowledge on what it takes to be a success. I am sure he can pass that onto both Kane and Janssen.

Obviously You have to find a club who is interested and meets our valuation. I don't think it is about Poch "wanting him gone. " as he does not appear to be a trouble maker. But it is not promising for him if we are buying another striker when he himself hardly gets any minutes on the pitch. Add to that that we allegedly let him speak to Brighton about a loan deal which he turned down, it does suggests that Poch does not have him in his immediate plans.
Well yes I think we can all agree a loan deal would have been the best result - chance to establish/prove himself in the Prem and we can have him back when he has greater experience and confidence. But I dont believe Poch wanted him gone permanently unless a stupid offer came in of course....

why all this "feel sorry for Him" and its "unfair" we bought Llorente, this is a football club, not a charity and we want to win.

and all this there's a quality player there, i'm not a fan of youtube clips, the Dutch are about to miss out on another major competition, their league clearly isn't what it was and this guy just doesn't have it, if he was a horse, he'd be on his way to the glue factory. He's a waste of money on our wage bill.

why all this "feel sorry for Him" and its "unfair" we bought Llorente, this is a football club, not a charity and we want to win.

and all this there's a quality player there, i'm not a fan of youtube clips, the Dutch are about to miss out on another major competition, their league clearly isn't what it was and this guy just doesn't have it, if he was a horse, he'd be on his way to the glue factory. He's a waste of money on our wage bill.

Some fans feel an affinity with players who work hard and seem like decent people, and so fans want them to succeed.

Comments like yours, while not necessarily inaccurate, indicate why no player should ever feel loyalty to a club or fanbase.

Would not have been a loan as Brighton can not loan anyone else this season as they have 2 already. They have done really bad transfers this window Brighton.

Having Llorente and Janssen will keep Kane on his toes too. I don't imagine Kane has felt much pressure from Janssen in terms of competition for places and in training.

Having Llorente and Janssen will keep Kane on his toes too. I don't imagine Kane has felt much pressure from Janssen in terms of competition for places and in training.
No way. Neither is anywhere close to that level.

Even if Kane was massively out of form he's still our clear first choice and should be given the chance to play his way back to form.

He did some good work on the Robben goal!

Overall he's first touch has been below par!

He still looks like a championship player.

That bit of play a minute ago sums him up

Does well to hold off the defender, but at no point did he have the ball under control and then miss places the pass.

He's working hard

Back