• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

Love both Victor and the Moose for what they do, just a shame they don't carry a goal scoring threat with shot accuracy.

What a beast wanny was against boro. Totally bossing it. So impressed with this guy. Professional through and through. Keeps delivering top top performances. I'm tempted to say he's been our best player this season.

What a beast wanny was against boro. Totally bossing it. So impressed with this guy. Professional through and through. Keeps delivering top top performances. I'm tempted to say he's been our best player this season.

Player of the season so far no question, others would be in with a shout but have missed games - Wanyama has been there week in week out

Player of the season so far no question, others would be in with a shout but have missed games - Wanyama has been there week in week out

Danny Rose for me a she is the outstanding defensive player in the league

Victor is right u there an d has been a brilliant signing

Would depend on how long Rose is out for, for me - Rose/Vertonghen/Alderweireld all in the conversation though
Some might say Dele Alli has upped his level and has won us several points with his goals. For me it is still Wanyama's to lose. I recall when he signed many supporters felt under whelmed and there was a generally held feeling he would be a squad player behind Dier. Funny how that has worked out.

I listened with interest when Wenger talked about trying to sign Ngolo Kante in the summer only to be out priced by Chelsea. If he had been a little more imaginative he would have signed Wanyama instead. How their midfield and defence could do with him.

Plus while Kante tore Arsenal apart at the weekend Wanyama had Kante in his pocket at the Lane, which played a big part in beating the Scum bags.

Some might say Dele Alli has upped his level and has won us several points with his goals. For me it is still Wanyama's to lose. I recall when he signed many supporters felt under whelmed and there was a generally held feeling he would be a squad player behind Dier. Funny how that has worked out.

I listened with interest when Wenger talked about trying to sign Ngolo Kante in the summer only to be out priced by Chelsea. If he had been a little more imaginative he would have signed Wanyama instead. How their midfield and defence could do with him.

Plus while Kante tore Arsenal apart at the weekend Wanyama had Kante in his pocket at the Lane, which played a big part in beating the Scum bags.

whilst Alli's goal output has improved im not sure his overall game has him near our top performers this season tbh

@JakeSanders92
Victor Wanyama's has not lost a PL (H) game since 19 December 2015 (413 days):
WWWWWWWWDWWDWWWWWWW
P19 W17 D2 L0
11 Clean Sheets. #THFC

@SpursStatMan
Victor Wanyama for Tottenham in the Premier League this season:
Most interceptions (30)
Most tackles won (65)
Most fouls (48)
The Wall.

@Squawka
Victor Wanyama completed 81 passes vs. Middlesbrough; more than any other player on the pitch.
Total control.
C32GgNvXUAAmBuo.jpg

No posts on Wanyama in well over a month?!

Against Southampton (and many other teams) he made it look like men against boys. He appears to dispossess the opposition without any difficulty time after time. His fitness levels are extraordinary and I for one am delighted we have him. In games like the last one we could easily have lost it if our midfield hadn't controlled the game and he's the controller. For all Dembele's sexy football, Wanyama is the one who we need to dominate Kante if we stand a chance of beating Cheatski in the semi final.

Wanyama has been one of the most 'pleasant surprise' signings we've ever made, at least in my opinion.

I fully expected him to come in and be a solid squad player, largely coming off the bench and filling in when required.

But man, he really has cemented himself as one of, if not the first choice in our starting lineup. Not only does he read the play brilliantly (breaking things up, covering, snapping in) but he can pass. (Many doubted this early on)

He has also chipped in with crucial goals and I just love his general attitude and work ethic. He has an engine like few players I've ever witnessed.

In this market, he's an absolute fudging bargain at 16m, especially when Kante went for 30m+ .. Keep it up Victor, I love ya!

No posts on Wanyama in well over a month?!

Against Southampton (and many other teams) he made it look like men against boys. He appears to dispossess the opposition without any difficulty time after time. His fitness levels are extraordinary and I for one am delighted we have him. In games like the last one we could easily have lost it if our midfield hadn't controlled the game and he's the controller. For all Dembele's sexy football, Wanyama is the one who we need to dominate Kante if we stand a chance of beating Cheatski in the semi final.

He is my player of the season for us so far, however i thought he was ( like all our players) a little off his/their games yesterday i can not remember seeing him mis-control the ball as many times in a game before. Not saying he was poor or anyway near that but it was not his usual standard ( imo).

He is my player of the season for us so far, however i thought he was ( like all our players) a little off his/their games yesterday i can not remember seeing him mis-control the ball as many times in a game before. Not saying he was poor or anyway near that but it was not his usual standard ( imo).

Thing is, Wanyama has quickly dropped into that Hugo/Toby/Rose group, where excellence is just the norm, they produce every game, it's no longer a surprise to see these players have very good games, the surprise is when they have just a good/ok game.

Thing is, Wanyama has quickly dropped into that Hugo/Toby/Rose group, where excellence is just the norm, they produce every game, it's no longer a surprise to see these players have very good games, the surprise is when they have just a good/ok game.

Very true.

Wanyama has been one of the most 'pleasant surprise' signings we've ever made, at least in my opinion.

I fully expected him to come in and be a solid squad player, largely coming off the bench and filling in when required.

But man, he really has cemented himself as one of, if not the first choice in our starting lineup. Not only does he read the play brilliantly (breaking things up, covering, snapping in) but he can pass. (Many doubted this early on)

He has also chipped in with crucial goals and I just love his general attitude and work ethic. He has an engine like few players I've ever witnessed.

In this market, he's an absolute fudging bargain at 16m, especially when Kante went for 30m+ .. Keep it up Victor, I love ya!
11m I thought it was :)

He's been phenomenal! Played virtually every game, and hasn't had a bad one yet. Player of the year contender.

Back