• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

maybe, also, hiring the most expensive manager in the league (if reports are true) isn't their usual MO

most of the reports ive read are that he is on 5-6 mill per season and that doesnt make him the most expensive manager.....Mourinho, Wenger and LVG are more expensive (if reports are true;))

most of the reports ive read are that he is on 5-6 mill per season and that doesnt make him the most expensive manager.....Mourinho, Wenger and LVG are more expensive (if reports are true;))

ah ok, I saw something on twitter about him being on 7m a year and them being on less, must have been gonad*s

Is he not an off the wall, zany madcap kind of guy? Can't see that working over here and especially at Liverpool who take themselves so seriously it's almost a religion.

Yes, I get the impression he can be a loose canon, which is why the press are so keen on him. I think he will be good but there will be fireworks.

P.S. He looks like he could have taught Luis Suarez a thing or too.

J%C3%BCrgen-Klopp.jpg
BUg1j2_CIAA19Pl.jpg
640x360xJuergen-Klopp.jpg.pagespeed.ic.iIgM5DgFNj.jpg

Great news about Klopp at Anfield, would love to see the sparring of words and antics on and off the pitch with Arse-sene and Moaninho.

But let's thump at the Lane !!! Would be a nice welcome to the EPL.

He will, it's inevitable.

"I want to see it, feel it, smell it. When I came here with Dortmund a year ago I was excited because of the history. This is the most special place. The most historical place."

Presumably pretty soon someone'll be knocking over his new house though so that might take the shine off it a bit.

Managing Liverpool for Dummies

Chapter 1

Talk about their history.

Who James 'over the hill' Milner or Danny 'over hyped' Ings?

I think that they are both good players. My question with both is are they worth the wages they are on and should the club have signed them when the manager had no idea how he would play them?

I think that they are both good players. My question with both is are they worth the wages they are on and should the club have signed them when the manager had no idea how he would play them?
Well probably not is the short answer, but the couple of times I've seen Liverpool play this season Milner has been their best player. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a damning indictment of the current playing staff :confused:

I think Klopp will get them playing some good stuff going forward but they'll be porous at the back. That's how I remember his Dortmund side and maybe how it's going to pan out for Liverpool too. It will be interesting if nothing else.

Back