• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I think Klopp is exactly what they need, sadly. I actually wonder if some of the buys in the summer were actually on his recommendations....

i dont think klopp knows what hes got himself into. theyd be doing extremely well to win "the top 4 trophy" in four years time, let alone the title

A "title" within four years is a good promise when on a three year contract and he got away with saying that getting Liverpool challenging was a huge task (RAWK must be resting).

There is an interesting article from Michael Cox (of Zonal Marking fame) in the Guardian, analysing how Klopp could set up his side with the current squad, taking lessons from how he played at Dortmund. He seems to be saying that the squad is better than it looked under Rodgers.

Why Liverpool and Jürgen Klopp can be a surprisingly exciting combination. The German might not implement his entire Borussia Dortmund philosophy at Anfield but the squad he has to work with appears well equipped.

A "title" within four years is a good promise when on a three year contract and he got away with saying that getting Liverpool challenging was a huge task (RAWK must be resting).

There is an interesting article from Michael Cox (of Zonal Marking fame) in the Guardian, analysing how Klopp could set up his side with the current squad, taking lessons from how he played at Dortmund. He seems to be saying that the squad is better than it looked under Rodgers.

Why Liverpool and Jürgen Klopp can be a surprisingly exciting combination. The German might not implement his entire Borussia Dortmund philosophy at Anfield but the squad he has to work with appears well equipped.

I read that yesterday. I am not sure how happy Milner would be if he was asked to play a more advanced role again. He was meant to have gone to Liverpool because they were willing to play him in central midfield

New_Banner.jpg

image.jpg

index.php

I read that yesterday. I am not sure how happy Milner would be if he was asked to play a more advanced role again. He was meant to have gone to Liverpool because they were willing to play him in central midfield

One thing with Milner is that his teams tend to play better when he plays. I can't really say what he does that makes the teams better, but I've noticed that at City they would often be playing poorly, bring him on and then play better. He's not the obvious substitute to help turn the game - in fact, usually he would replace a player who most would consider better players - but he seemed to do so quite often. If Klopp can find the right way to use him he could be very effective.

Milner left because he wasn't a regular starter for them and knew he likely wouldn't be, not because he's not good enough for the team but because he wasn't a big name multi million pound signing. He's way better than Fernandinho and Fernando etc and should have been starting most games.

Ings and Milner will fit in well, both will be happy with the high work rate Klopp demands.

My mate who lives in Germany and speaks the lingo reckons that when he said winning a "title", he actually meant a trophy... Mate reckons it's a second language thing.

He is a good manager but hardly the messiah. The over-hype is ridiculous. I hope the dippers come to us next week and try to go full-pelters from the first minute, because we have the skill and quality to hit them on the break PLUS they are not fit enough to do it for 95 minutes.

I'd have feared a Rodgers led side more (marginally). He seemed to have a tactical edge on us, even last season they dealt with us comfortably. A week of them training under new coaches and the associated beginnings of change will likely prove disruptive and work in our favour. We need to put them in their place.

From RAWK: Remember when King Kenny was our manager, we had "The King's Speech"? I am loving this man's quotes. He speaks the truth!

Let's have a collection of what he says here which are epic. I'll start off:

"We have to change from doubter to believer. Now."

That is the first thing that was revealed to us - it is most important! It is so true! We are all demoralized and had lost our confidence - our belief. We need to find that belief again and have a winning mentality!

---

No doubt he speaks the truth because he tells them they're the greatest club in the world and deserve to be winning things. :rolleyes:

Everyone on RAWK has now been given the user title 'Belieber', sorry, 'Believer' :rolleyes::rolleyes::confused:

Now something for those who ever questioned the moderating on this site:

Since Sunday evening we have seen on RAWK, as well as almost everything around Liverpool Football Club, a huge change in the disposition in fans who'd been disaffected by our performances and direction. As one good man leaves another takes his place and we welcome Jürgen Klopp to Liverpool. The positivity amongst the fan base is one we've not experienced for a long time and is one we intend to maintain here on RAWK. It's refreshing to see us all unifying in a manner that befits us all in the support of Liverpool Football Club...Except in the New Labour Party Thread of course (thanks 24/7!)
swave.gif

With that in mind in those posters who cannot change being overtly negative and drag things to pits of despair thread after thread will be booted. We are here to get behind this manager and our beloved club. If we do the rewards are not his but ours. Irrational critique and snide posts need to become a thing of the past. If you cannot abide by this then leave by your own accord or adjust your posting behaviours. Constructive criticism, as always, will never ever be discouraged. Persistent gonad*s is though.

Make no mistake, if you think being an idiot on here is OK then think again. We'll even give you time to reflect on that behaviour post banning/muting,

So, Smile or Get The feck Out
smiley.gif

My mate who lives in Germany and speaks the lingo reckons that when he said winning a "title", he actually meant a trophy... Mate reckons it's a second language thing.

That's why I mentioned "title" above. My European and South American friends don't make the distinction. In fact, it might be a specifically British thing as Americans don't have the distinction between leagues and cups. I suppose it comes from us talking about winning the cup or winning the league title and league just got dropped.

Back