• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

They made a big fuss out of saying there isn't one

He's available for tuppence then.

The players have the power to force a move. The buyout clauses just help change the terms. A high one just help set a high price (good for the club) while a low one helps the player (e.g. ours with Alderweireld).

For Liverpool and Salah, it just means there is no set minimum if clubs like Real or Barca come calling.

Salah could regress and still score 20 league goals. And that's all you can really ask of your main forward. I hope he flops, but I don't think he will.

Salah could regress and still score 20 league goals. And that's all you can really ask of your main forward. I hope he flops, but I don't think he will.
Even when he regresses, Salad will be a very good player.

Whether that's good enough to carry a team with little else to offer is a other matter.

I'll wager that he scores at least 30 ... Have you not seen how everything goes through him at pool?

Can't see that changing I'm afraid
Lots of players have looked untouchable for one season. Very, very few do it every season.

I'm not saying Salad won't be as good, just that the odds are overwhelmingly against it.

Even when he regresses, Salad will be a very good player.

Whether that's good enough to carry a team with little else to offer is a other matter.

Have to see how their midfield signings pan out, but I'd expect Liverpool to be a good team again next season. What would be interesting to me is if Salah gets a knock and misses 10-12 games in a row, how would they cope? Didn't look too clever in the Champions League final once he went off. By contrast, we have coped well with injuries to Kane.

Have to see how their midfield signings pan out, but I'd expect Liverpool to be a good team again next season. What would be interesting to me is if Salah gets a knock and misses 10-12 games in a row, how would they cope? Didn't look too clever in the Champions League final once he went off. By contrast, we have coped well with injuries to Kane.
That's the issue with them. They need Salad to score 30+ to have any kind of a season. They also need the others in their front 3 to keep performing so they can keep bypassing their pedestrian midfield. They don't have a solid system that can cope with changes like we do.

That's the issue with them. They need Salad to score 30+ to have any kind of a season. They also need the others in their front 3 to keep performing so they can keep bypassing their pedestrian midfield. They don't have a solid system that can cope with changes like we do.

I think that's why they are trying to make signings for their midfield. If they work out then they become a less one dimensional team. Hopefully it all goes horribly wrong!

I think that's why they are trying to make signings for their midfield. If they work out then they become a less one dimensional team. Hopefully it all goes horribly wrong!
I don't think one can build that kind of system with just first team purchases. It needs to go through the club at all levels - everyone needs to be versed in the playing style.

What's the point in bringing in proper midfielders if whenever they sub in Henderson they have to go back to route one?

He’s in the second half of his career, he’s never had a season like that before, for most of his career he’s been average, he’s like vardy, pace and an untenable conversion rate won’t last for long.

Salah will not be anywhere near the player he was last season. He may well get 20 goals but he will not be on that level.

Back