• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I think Henderson is playing well for England?
Great energy, still going when others were flagging

Rose was flagging as soon as he put down his burger and wiped the ketchup off his beard.

If Henderson *sometimes* turned on the ball, he would be a good player.

But he always just lays it off backwards, he has zero awareness when he has 20 yards space to turn into. It really kills momentum.

Like you say he’s doing ok. If you listened to the pundits though he’s been our player of the tournament behind Trippier. I certainly don’t see that, but he has done ok.

Well there is your first mistake ( listening to pundits) :) but i know what you mean, he is not a great player but neither is he a poor player like some say he is.

I’m no Henderson fan and I hate Pool but he has been good for England so far and has been key in the two games

Hardest tests to come but he has done everything he has been asked this WC so far

So we essentially are saying that he is average
Unfortunately he's the level we are at in that position. Not much in it, at the moment, between him and Dier. Dier has the potential to be better but he needs to start living up to his potential imho. How we miss a player of Michael Carrick's ilk. Hopefully Josh Onamah will come good as he has done at under 20s or eventually Harry Winks.

I’m no Henderson fan and I hate Pool but he has been good for England so far and has been key in the two games

Hardest tests to come but he has done everything he has been asked this WC so far
It's against the better teams that I think he will be exposed. I don't think, on his own, he is a good enough shield of the defence. Mind you taking my spurs tinted goggles off for a second, I am not sure Dier, on his own, would be any better although his pace alongside Walker could be more useful against Lukaku.

It's against the better teams that I think he will be exposed. I don't think, on his own, he is a good enough shield of the defence. Mind you taking my spurs tinted goggles off for a second, I am not sure Dier, on his own, would be any better although his pace alongside Walker could be more useful against Lukaku.

The team is set up VERY open, any decent team will be able to pick it apart.

Especially if they have someone like De Bruyne in midfield...

Unfortunately he's the level we are at in that position. Not much in it, at the moment, between him and Dier. Dier has the potential to be better but he needs to start living up to his potential imho. How we miss a player of Michael Carrick's ilk. Hopefully Josh Onamah will come good as he has done at under 20s or eventually Harry Winks.

Pretty much my thoughts as well, that is one of the reasons i would have taken Shelvey at least he can play the killer ball.

Back