• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Why on Earth you’d go out to Kiev is beyond me.
Makes me laugh about the Liverpool fan given tickets by Oxlade-Chamberlain for him and his 4 year old son. :eek:
Yeh that’s right, take your 4 year old son out to a football match in Kiev. Good parenting. Knob.

I had looked into travel plans and I can guarantee you I would've been in Kiev had we got there. 100%. FWIW it is very, very easy to go to Europe watching your team and avoid trouble whilst having a great time mate. Just avoid hoardes of beer guzzling gear-infested volumous knobbers and save the singing for the stadium!

Any gamblers out there put money on a Liverpool win? Should be easy money.

Did it a couple of months back at 11/2. Right now not even tempted to cash out. Liverpool's name has been on this for weeks.

Wouldnt surprise me if it finished 3-1 to Liverpool

I had looked into travel plans and I can guarantee you I would've been in Kiev had we got there. 400%. FWIW it is very, very easy to go to Europe watching your team and avoid trouble whilst having a great time mate. Just avoid hoardes of beer guzzling gear-infested volumous knobbers and save the singing for the stadium!
Don’t mind the adults going that’s their choice (I wouldn’t have gone though, there’s just some countries I won’t and wouldn’t want to ever go to and Ukraine/Russia are two) but taking your 4 year old son is not good parenting at all. A 4 year old has no say and shouldn’t be at a football match IMO especially in Kiev.

Last edited:

trash-too-many-conferences.gif

I wonder if that’s a bit premature from the journo.

Salah was shrugging and rolling his shoulder, moving his arm.

If your shoulder is dislocated then, normally, you can barely move it and mostly people hold / cradle their arm still very gingerly.

I’m sure he’s quite possibly hurt ligaments / tendons or something, but to a complete layman watching on TV, it didn’t look like a classic dislocation to me.

It was deliberate from Ramos to drag Salah to the ground, of that I have no doubt. Whether injuring him was the objective, I'm not so certain, but I won't rule it out with Ramos being the uber clam that he is.

That said; everything has been going Salah's way this season, and he certainly had some bad luck waiting for him. Now off to Real.

Don’t mind the adults going that’s their choice (I wouldn’t have gone though, there’s just some countries I won’t and wouldn’t want to ever go to and Ukraine/Russia are two) but taking your 4 year old son is not good parenting at all. A 4 year old has no say and shouldn’t be at a football match IMO especially in Kiev.

Russia’s fine mate. Had good times in Moscow and St Petersberg.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It was deliberate from Ramos to drag Salah to the ground, of that I have no doubt. Whether injuring him was the objective, I'm not so certain, but I won't rule it out with Ramos being the uber clam that he is.

That said; everything has been going Salah's way this season, and he certainly had some bad luck waiting for him. Now off to Real.
If you wanted to put someone out of the game then you lock legs and twist on the way down - pops a knee ligament every time. Rolling the arm just doesn't guarantee an injury.

Sauce: I used to be that player.

Back