• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Ramos was holding Salahs right arm, the injury was to his left

4CA7D64700000578-0-image-a-2_1527362776067.jpg

I think we should all be grown ups and feel for ‘Pool. You can’t legislate for what happened to day, with Salah getting bobbled and their keeper hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

What's more pool had them. Without the keeping howlers and Salah being tossed to the turf they were the better team. For the first 30 minutes it was all pool.

Oh the injustice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect for those lot :)

I'm working abroad, where a particular Liverpool fan is the presenter for Prem League games. His sidekick is a former West Ham goalie, Craig 'Sievefingers' Forrest. Needless to say, Spurs don't get much respect from those two. Usual tired narratives from them about needing to win something, who's going where, etc. Not once have I heard them acknowledge the new stadium or Spurs three consecutive top threes or beating Liverpool on points 8 of the last 9 years. They're always encouraged by a coterie of suck-up fans.

My fingers are stiff from typing, my ribs ache from laughing.

Apparently Ramos planed to injure Salah's shoulder and get him stretchered off as he engaged in that tangle/foul. Alrighty then...

It wasn't a foul, the ref never gave it, the assistant ref didn't flag for it, the TV pundits didn't say it was and Liverpool didn't appeal for one.

Typical Liverpool though blaming everyone bar themselves, but then again it's in their blood.

Back