• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Did I say they were? Though if it isnt you're first language, its odd that you would challenge the meaning / interpretation of words. The conversation went:

Mikey 10 said: 'We've already added two this week'
I said: 'We haven't added anyone yet. Aurier hasnt signed yet, nor Foyth'
to which Kandi 1977 replied: 'Sanchez and Gazzinga. That's two and they're both signed, sealed and delivered.'
Me 'Read the post which I was replying to. He said 'We've already added two this week' - we haven't added two this week at all'
Kandi: 'That's probably down to interpretation. If you go 1 week back from today, we have'
Me: 'The words 'this week' generally only have one interpretation in the English language which I know. If he'd said 'so far in this window' or something like that then fine, but that's not what he wrote'

Honestly......

That made me laugh. :D

All my 'pool friends are now insisting that Ox is a steal, and they now have a world class midfield! fudging hilarious!

I know a lot of people on here have spoken highly of him but I've actually never been that impressed with him. Yes he's strong and has a good engine, but never really seen much end product from him either from an attacking perspective of defensive. Maybe he's just someone who blends into the background though and does a good job discretely...

I think its all about what he gives them as a team, at the minute outside of Salah and Mane they have - Hendo, Can, Winaldum, Lallana and Ox to play central but also in three of those players that can revert wide.

I think they have done very good business and for me would be only VVD away from being a contender for title

I think its all about what he gives them as a team, at the minute outside of Salah and Mane they have - Hendo, Can, Winaldum, Lallana and Ox to play central but also in three of those players that can revert wide.

I think they have done very good business and for me would be only VVD away from being a contender for title

not with their keepers

Is Ox any better now than when Arsenal signed him 5(?) years ago (I'm Norwegian so I don't know how time works in England either).

WTF is "the Liverpool factor"? Neil Mellor is on sky, telling fairytales:

- Mane was an ordinary player at Southampton, but Klopp and the Liverpool factor has made him world class

WTF is that? Liverpool tinted glasses me think.

- Mane was an ordinary player at Southampton, but Klopp and the Liverpool factor has made him world class

:D Remember its Liverpool. Very strange folk in the cult.

You become world class by signing for Liverpool. It's a well known fact. They now have three world class right backs as the 'far superior to Walker' Clyne don't even make the bench. With all three being English it's a little surprising seeing Walker and Trippier being called up, but the conspiracy against Liverpool runs deep in the FA.

For all the anti Liverpool bitching from me!

I sadly think they will do very well this season.
Would love some of their pace up front in our team.

Back