• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Interesting that you say they will be flat track bullies, if anything they were the complete opposite last season, they wiped the floor with the top 6 but dropped brick loads of points against the likes of Palace, WBA, Stoke, Watford etc.

I just think thats the way its going with them. They can put on a show but real quality always wins out. A lot of the lesser teams fancy themselves to play more football these days - perfect for teams like Arsenal and Liverpool that have more quality up front.

City, Utd, Chelsea - all stronger this year - I dont see Liverpool taking as many scalps.

We will get found out too. We have a predictable system/way of playing and the same players every game

The difference is we are a very complete side. Our failings arent as glaring. Quality generally wins out in the end, hence us turning more and more games late on.

I just think thats the way its going with them. They can put on a show but real quality always wins out. A lot of the lesser teams fancy themselves to play more football these days - perfect for teams like Arsenal and Liverpool that have more quality up front.

City, Utd, Chelsea - all stronger this year - I dont see Liverpool taking as many scalps.

The difference is we are a very complete side. Our failings arent as glaring. Quality generally wins out in the end, hence us turning more and more games late on.

I hope you are right. Personally, I don't believe we have improved our squad enough to say we will be in a similar position to last season i.e. 2nd, not to mention that the clubs around us have strengthened. And I hope teams don't "work us out" as others have alluded to, I like to think Poch is fairly innovative and adaptable when it comes to tactics. The Liverpool game will be a test for how much Poch has learned, will he play the exact same way we always do which plays into their hands or will he be more cautious? Last season's games against them were so amateurish that I thought that Wenger had taken over as coach for a minute, one of Wenger's hallmarks is not adapting his tactics for different kinds of opposition.

Would be nice to see us sign a winger before the window closes. Or someone with pace who can run at defences and/or open up defences with his passing. I live in hope.

We will get found out too. We have a predictable system/way of playing and the same players every game

Lots of pundits raved about our ability to seamlessly change formation during games last season, I seem to recall.

With Rose and Lamela due back, and the new faces, there will be ample competition for places.

Can't help but admit that I'm a tad jealous about the players which they're being linked with at the moment...signed Keita, big offers going in for Lemar....will be amazing when the stadium has been completed and we have enough confidence to spend again...

Lots of pundits raved about our ability to seamlessly change formation during games last season, I seem to recall.

With Rose and Lamela due back, and the new faces, there will be ample competition for places.

we need to get some new faces first!!!!

Lads, it's Liverpool....

B4cMFzwCcAMto09.jpg:large

That's probably down to interpretation. If you go 1 week back from today, we have.

The words 'this week' generally only have one interpretation in the English language which I know. If he'd said 'so far in this window' or something like that then fine, but that's not what he wrote

not everyone on this board is English

Did I say they were? Though if it isnt you're first language, its odd that you would challenge the meaning / interpretation of words. The conversation went:

Mikey 10 said: 'We've already added two this week'
I said: 'We haven't added anyone yet. Aurier hasnt signed yet, nor Foyth'
to which Kandi 1977 replied: 'Sanchez and Gazzinga. That's two and they're both signed, sealed and delivered.'
Me 'Read the post which I was replying to. He said 'We've already added two this week' - we haven't added two this week at all'
Kandi: 'That's probably down to interpretation. If you go 1 week back from today, we have'
Me: 'The words 'this week' generally only have one interpretation in the English language which I know. If he'd said 'so far in this window' or something like that then fine, but that's not what he wrote'

Honestly......

Back