• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

mike-tyson-has-just-started-following-luis-suarez-on-twitter.png

bale for player of the year for sure now.
suarez won't be here next season, cannibalism goes against most sponsors' brand values.

The only reason he wont be there is because both City and Bayern are after him.
Liverpool didnt care that he bite a player when he was playing for Ajax. Why would City or Bayern care?

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard said: "I think it would be an injustice to Luis Suarez to talk about (the incident), he has been the best player in the league this season.
"I think he is the third best player in the world behind Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.''

:lol:

Suarez: I'm sad for what happened this afternoon, I apologize Ivanovic and all football world for my inexcusable behaviour. I'm so sorry."

just had a quick looksie around rawk, my GHod there were so many missed points flying around over there I could have lost an eye

it's a mass shared delusion, and if anyone does make a reasoned point they get hounded out, it's a cult

Luis Suarez said: "I am deeply sorry for my inexcusable behaviour earlier today during our match against Chelsea.

"I have issued an apology and have tried to contact Branislav Ivanović to speak to him personally. I apologise also to my manager, playing colleagues and everyone at Liverpool Football Club for letting them down."

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late........ez-i-m-sorry-1

So.. Can that be taken as a confession?

Says it all, C**T.

The only reason he wont be there is because both City and Bayern are after him.
Liverpool didnt care that he bite a player when he was playing for Ajax. Why would City or Bayern care?

You have to think about the money though...Suarez would take a big bite out of anyone's transfer budget (OUCH!)...

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard said: "I think it would be an injustice to Luis Suarez to talk about (the incident), he has been the best player in the league this season.
"I think he is the third best player in the world behind Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.''

:lol:

Did he really say that? Clueless, but hilarious. I can't wait to hear the excuses from the lfc fans at work. This is doubtless a Manu/fa/sky conspiracy to punish Chewey Suarez and lfc.

I hate Liverscum more than anyone but we al laugh but didnt Defoe bite someone a while back? Dont know who or when but im sure he did bite someone

just had a quick looksie around rawk, my GHod there were so many missed points flying around over there I could have lost an eye

it's a mass shared delusion, and if anyone does make a reasoned point they get hounded out, it's a cult

I work win an lfc supporter and wondered where the nonsense (e.g. The fa sets the schedule to hurt lfc) he spouts come from, it could be RAWk, I'll have to check. I read a comment on Sky where an lfc fan was saying to re-watch it, because Chewey was being fouled....so I did re-watch it and if anything he knew what he wanted to do and was trying to make contact with Ivanicovic, so he could get the chance. And btw, if you want to hurt/fight someone, who chooses to bite the person? That is fudging bizarre

I hate Liverscum more than anyone but we al laugh but didnt Defoe bite someone a while back? Dont know who or when but im sure he did bite someone

Yep he did I think the difference is that Defoes was genuinely out of character and a moment of madness/red mist from an otherwise mild mannered guy, whereas with Susrez it's just par for the course. In fact he's done it before, in between the racism, niggly fouls, stamping, kicking, hitting, gestures to fans, diving, hand balls etc... The guy is a disgrace!

Back