• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

fudging hell!

The first tackle on that video actually made me say fudging Hell out loud!

It's amazing how much he does a horrendous challenge and then acts injured. [-(

[video=youtube;97C7oA1Sy50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97C7oA1Sy50&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Little compilation of Suarez, the first 'tackle' looks horrific.

I can't get my head around Liverpool fans attitude towards him. He's a c*nt, alright so he's their c*nt and if we had one we'd probably be a bit supportive of him, but i'd accept he's a c*nt.

Whereas 'Pool fans seemed obsessed with the fact that he is some sort of saint or hero, that the whole thing is just the media out to get him. It's absurd.

If i had another go at life i'd become a psychiatrist and work in Liverpool. I'd make millions.

In Uruguay these are all signs of love and affection.

I got into a debate with my cousin (spurs fan) recently. I said I'd take Suarez on ability over Rooney, he disagreed. But I still wouldn't have Suarez in my team, despite the fact that he's talented enough to play for any side in world football.

What a little toe-rag.

Of course, for me, the club HAVE to take the majority of blame because they bought a feral savage and have had numerous chances to clean him up. Instead they take every fudging opportunity to defend his behaviour. It's obviously not just a public thing, because he really hasn't changed. I think his card is marked frankly, it can only be a matter of time before someone takes him out. Imagine if Roy Keane was still playing! :eek:

I see Spurs lost again. Incredibly overrated and the one thing that gives us (or should give us) encouragement for next season is that the likes of Spurs, Everton and Arsenal are not that great and can certainly be catched next season.

We could have caught them this season but unfortunately a change in styles and a poor start prevented that.

FFS. Yet again we let the teams above us off the hook.

Play like a mid-table team, get results like a mid-table team.

Maybe it's because you ARE a mid table team?

RAWK - Always good for a chuckle.

Wow could this be the greatest week ever in Liverpool

Firstly Thatcher dying now !!!!!!!!!

RAFA BENITEZ has risked antagonising Chelsea fans again by revealing he hankers for a return to Liverpool, where he spent six years.

UEFA-Champions-League-Quarter-Final-Liverpool-v-Arsenal-80566161-1353545947.jpg

Wow could this be the greatest week ever in Liverpool

Firstly Thatcher dying now !!!!!!!!!

RAFA BENITEZ has risked antagonising Chelsea fans again by revealing he hankers for a return to Liverpool, where he spent six years.

UEFA-Champions-League-Quarter-Final-Liverpool-v-Arsenal-80566161-1353545947.jpg

WTF at the Chairman Mao banner?

I see there's some idiots demanding a minute's silence for Thatcher. That's gonna work out well. The dippers are planning a huge party next weekend. I bet quite a few of them would like Chelsea to win.

I don't think the question is whether she's worthy, but how it would look when nobody stayed silent.

Reading's Premier League clash with Liverpool this weekend will be preceded by a minute's silence - in memory of victims of the Hillsborough disaster.

That's sum clever suns of bitches.

[video=youtube;N31xr5rTa4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N31xr5rTa4g[/video]

:ross: :ross:

Whenever I'm feeling down these guys sure know how to cheer me up:

Yet another opposition keeper gets Man of the Match.

Absolutely fudging laughable

fudging.... HOW?!

thank fudge we're not in the running for 4th.

Grinning, cause that's just... can't put it into words.

Death by passing absolute joke. We are the new Arsenal!

I mean WTF. How does the opposition keeper look amazing against us so many times? Do other teams actually go through this?

And he hadn't played since November! !

incredible..

Sturridge.. what a frustrating player I hvae to say

People might talk about the goalkeeper and rightly so, but Sturridge is WASTEFUL in terms of finishing hes not clinical.

Absolutely negligible lack of effort from the players, they should all be docked their fudging wages. Pathetic display.

Honestly I hate watching Liverpool. We are the most frustrating team in the world. That is all.

The lack of game intelligence in the vast majority of these clowns was highlighted again today.

Suarez is GREEDY! Never looks up for options. There are times when you need to pass even if you have beaten 3-4 players

fudge OFF READING fudge OFF GOALIES AND fudge OFF THIS SEASON.....AGAIN

Back