• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 47s
Liverpool fine Luis Suarez for biting Branislav Ivanovic #SSN

so no ban then?..

For a club that talk about justice a lot, you'd think they would swiftly punish him, like Utd did with Cantona, might take the sting out of the FA.

Horrid little man, they should just ban him for life!

Didi Hamann @DietmarHamann
The people who say "Where would LFC be without him" should have a look at the league table and see where LFC is with him.

The people who say "Where would LFC be without him" should have a look at the league table and see where LFC is with him.

That's a silly thing to say really as without him they would much worse off. He's as important to Liverpool as Bale is to us.

I'm confused, Is he basically implying the rest of the current squad are rubbish? :-s

I'm confused, Is he basically implying the rest of the current squad are rubbish? :-s

i read it as him saying 'Liverpool arent exactly doing brilliantly with him in the side' ie its not as if they're top 4 now and would risk losing CL football if they sold him - they're currently 7th and if selling him and buying someone else meant that they were 9th, it wouldnt really matter

Does anyone have clips / views of what Ivanovic did to him prior to this (throughout the game) - would be interesting to see what provoked this

Does anyone have clips / views of what Ivanovic did to him prior to this (throughout the game) - would be interesting to see what provoked this

They had a little look at the tussles between both of them during the game before the incident on MOTD2 last night. Usual Suarez, being a bellend, a few little kicks here and there, and the usual Ivanovic, being fairly physical but not unfairly so in my opinion.

As they said, it's a big credit to the Chelsea defender that he remained so calm, many others would have flew off the hook and probably got themselves sent off for retaliating.

They had a little look at the tussles between both of them during the game before the incident on MOTD2 last night. Usual Suarez, being a bellend, a few little kicks here and there, and the usual Ivanovic, being fairly physical but not unfairly so in my opinion.

As they said, it's a big credit to the Chelsea defender that he remained so calm, many others would have flew off the hook and probably got themselves sent off for retaliating.

Apparently he declined the opportunity to press charges this morning too as a member of the public reported the incident.

Suajaws-003.jpg

Ivanovic-cereal-004.jpg

Uruguayan-werewolf-007.jpg

Chelsea-protection-008.jpg

Cant-beat-them-010.jpg

Back