• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

It does make me chuckle. Mention Suerez moving and there is a full scale media onslaught by Liverpool. We put up with the constant media drive to remove Gareth from our team and what do we get....silence. I love the lassez faire attitude of Tottenham.....fudge off World we are in control and we do what we want when we want.8-[

A planned out for the season anyway, they've known he'll need shoulder surgery for while and have tried to limit the effect it will have next season.

Player of the season don't you know..:-"

lrIpVRq.gif

Dont have a gif but I watched the game.

Fair enough, i've been looking but can't find anything conclusive. I'd assume if there was conclusive video evidence that the player grabbed Suarez's balls there would be numerous Liverpool 'Justice for Suarez' Gifs floating around.

I'll look again later.

[video=youtube;97C7oA1Sy50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97C7oA1Sy50&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Little compilation of Suarez, the first 'tackle' looks horrific.

I can't get my head around Liverpool fans attitude towards him. He's a c*nt, alright so he's their c*nt and if we had one we'd probably be a bit supportive of him, but i'd accept he's a c*nt.

Whereas 'Pool fans seemed obsessed with the fact that he is some sort of saint or hero, that the whole thing is just the media out to get him. It's absurd.

If i had another go at life i'd become a psychiatrist and work in Liverpool. I'd make millions.

[video=youtube;97C7oA1Sy50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97C7oA1Sy50&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Little compilation of Suarez, the first 'tackle' looks horrific.

I can't get my head around Liverpool fans attitude towards him. He's a c*nt, alright so he's their c*nt and if we had one we'd probably be a bit supportive of him, but i'd accept he's a c*nt.

Whereas 'Pool fans seemed obsessed with the fact that he is some sort of saint or hero, that the whole thing is just the media out to get him. It's absurd.

If i had another go at life i'd become a psychiatrist and work in Liverpool. I'd make millions.

He really has something against Parker doesn't he?

its genius, there is another good one called liverpool logic, they really are the most deluded group of people on the planet

I cannot stand Suarez, nasty little f*****. I'm surprised more hasn't been made of the ankle/foot stamping. I noticed that it kept happening a while ago. he gets away with it because he can make it look like an accident but he is looking at the foot when it happens. The eye gouging, kicks and swipes are all purposely done but he is sneaky.

Back