• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Not a chance, IMO.

They would have to win virtually all their remaining games while three of Everton, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs would have to fail badly.

Not going to happen.

I hope not!!!!! at the start of this season I thought I would be brave and put a whopping £10 on at Ladbrokes for spurs to finish in the top 4 this season....my other half's brother (he and his missus liverpool fans) decided to go to same betting shop and do the same for liverpool. My betting slip sit proudly on the bookshelf and his is next to it.

Naturally I feel more comfortable with my ticket but nothing is confirmed yet.... longway to go - I see Liverpool having a decent end of season run - after losing to us hopefully!!!!! but I feel they have given themselves to much to do - If they had beaten arse at the emirates they may have had a chance.

Most people seem to have dismissed their chances, but I still think they could come back into the reckoning for a CL spot. After us, they've got West Ham, Cheatski, Everton and QPR at home, and Saints, Villa, Reading, the Mags and Fulham away. With Donkey continuing to fire, I can see them quietly notching up a few points before they're done.

They'll be lucky to get a Europa League spot.

Anything but a defeat on Sunday will do. Even with our run-in compared to Liverpool's we would have to collapse big-time to blow a 12pt lead with 9 to go, 5 of which are at home.

A win for Liverpool and they are definitely in with a shout, bearing in mind they will have the better GD. Those extra 3pts make a big difference

Anything but a defeat on Sunday will do. Even with our run-in compared to Liverpool's we would have to collapse big-time to blow a 12pt lead with 9 to go, 5 of which are at home.

A win for Liverpool and they are definitely in with a shout, bearing in mind they will have the better GD. Those extra 3pts make a big difference

Even if Liverpool beat us (very possible, given their form), I still don't believe that they have a genuine chance of overhauling us. They'd still be 9 points behind. And, though we have some tricky games to come, so do they. Besides which, they're very capable of dropping points in games that, on paper, appear to be an easy three points.

I can't see them being consistent enough, nor us being sufficiently awful, for them to be able to catch us.

Not a chance, IMO.

They would have to win virtually all their remaining games while three of Everton, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs would have to fail badly.

Not going to happen.

This. The odds of one team fudging up would be good, but 3 teams? Nah.

They are far too inconsistent to win all of their remaining games.

I don't know why so many Spurs fans are scared of Liverpool, if you changed the name of their team but kept the same players, would anyone fear them? It's because they are Liverpool that so many people STILL predict this is the year they will bounce back. No doubt Rodgers has improved them, but they've still got a squad full of average players.

This. The odds of one team fudging up would be good, but 3 teams? Nah.

They are far too inconsistent to win all of their remaining games.

I don't know why so many Spurs fans are scared of Liverpool, if you changed the name of their team but kept the same players, would anyone fear them? It's because they are Liverpool that so many people STILL predict this is the year they will bounce back. No doubt Rodgers has improved them, but they've still got a squad full of average players.

I do think that that they will be a threat next season, though............if they keep Suarez.

Re: **Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Liverpool's official twitter had urged everyone to ask question for Stewart Downing (#AskDowning). Here are some of them :

Q.Jamie Carragher has seen some things during his time at Anfield, but... how did the poor guy feel when he first played with you?

Q.If you were a footballer, what would your preferred position be?

Q.In 2009 Pogatetz said you would eventually join a top 4 club. Do you think that will ever happen?

Q.So you left Aston Villa for Champions League football. How's that working out for you?

Q.How did it feel to have more arrests than assists last season?

Q.How do the Liverpool strikers feel when they are stood in the box for the 978th time, waiting for you to cross the ball?

Q.how do you sleep at night knowing you get paid for trying to play football

Q.How did you feel last season knowing Tim Howard was closer to lifting the golden boot than you?

Q.Did you laugh when Liverpool brought you for 18 million?

Q.Did you feel that Messi robbed you when he won the Ballon D'or?

Q.What will you wear when you win the Ballon D'or next year? Please don't wear what Messi did, OK?

Q.You finished 230948th on the Ballon D'or list, behind my mate Mak who plays for my school team. Did
you expect to finish this high?

Q.When you retire, will you ever think of starting a career as a professional footballer?

Q.Which stadium has the comfiest bench?

Q.Are you the only player to be neither footed?

:ross: :ross:

Some classics on there

..and of course it all means he is going to have a stormer this afernoon

Last edited:
<<Brendan Rogers claimed Gareth Bale should not have been on the pitch when he created Vertonghen's equaliser on the stroke of half-time. He explained: "We're disappointed with the two goals we conceded, particularly the first one because the referee allowed Gareth Bale to come on to the pitch when he was off.

"Normally the player can only come on when the ball is on the other side, but he actually came on when the ball was on that side. He ended up being the spare man, got the cross in and got the goal. The second one was harsh too. If you give that as a free-kick you give about 200 per game.">>

Brendan.
Brendan Brendan Brendan.
You're building a decent squad there, but THIS is why you're still small-time. Focus on what you didn't do during the game. Focus on what you could've done better with regards to concessions. And take a note from AVB on how to focus on what YOUR team does as opposed to bitch about tiny things. In fact, perhaps you should be grateful to the referee for not sending Gerrard off for leading his elbow into Bale's head, the reason Bale had to leave the pitch at all.
Pathetic.

Ah, the boom-bust cycle is starting early this year I see :lol:

I'm hoping their losses will catch up to them without CL footy. At least make them sell Suarez before spending yet another 40m this summer :-"

Won a game have they?

First e-mail at work this morning. Would I like to buy a signed Steven Gerrard photo?

Saved it in my inbox for May 20th when hopefully I will be replying with 'Can I borrow your passport for European travel as you wont be needing it for at least 12 months'

Bless them, that was their wee cup final yesterday. Mid table teams always try their heart out against the top sides in the league.

not sure what happened with sahin there, but while rogers has his idiosyncracies, he seems to be doing fine with other young talents like sterling, coutinho and suso. countinho especially looked good when he played against us.

Back