• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I have a horrible feeling they'll beat us next week - just can't see us getting a result.

I really hope not. Most of my mates support the bindippers and they are c**ts when it comes to football.

With Arsenal out of the way I can get back to hating this lot to the fullest. They really are a pathetic bunch.

I am really annoyed at how average they were a few years ago to how good they are now ...... Oh if only 'Arry hadn't moved Bale from LB to LM.. Without him they wouldn't be anywhere near where they are now ... Then again, without Suarez neither would we .. Hopefully Inter snap himin half on Thursday

is suarez papering over the cracks for us?

villas-boas is a good manager,his style suits the premiership and before the season we and spurs were prob in the same boat but they've adapted faster.

no issues.they are a good team but this summer i expect to reel them in especially with them in the champions league

We're going to muller them next week. Come on you Redmen.

Thats the problem they have had though because of being a smaller club than the bigger clubs.

They build but when they have one bad season players dont trust that it will be sorted and the fck off to United, City, Real, Barca.

Even if they finish 3rd they will have problems getting some players to stay as other bigger clubs will be in for them.

It's a matter of whether Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas can sort it out and get the players to trust him. As you said there is a spine that will stay. But if next year they dont continue to stay in top four or win things then they could just lose players like Dembele, Bale, Vertonghen, Sandro to the big European clubs.

Liverpool have sorta had the opposite problem in the last 4 years or that. We are a big club with a big pulling power but without champions league football we can't get some players to commit and choose us over others. That is why spurs have gotten stronger than us but as I said it will probably only be temporary unless Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas does a brilliant job(which im sure he can)

We can still attract brilliant players despite being out of the champions league such as Suarez. We havnt been in the champions league since 2010 which is 3 years ago and we likely wont be in it next year. But as soon as we get back in it again I am sure that we would have a better chance of staying in there than Spurs do. The got into it in 2010-2011 and were brick.

This summer is huge for Spuds. They could keep their team and sign 3-4 very good players , maybe one huge player and go after the title and cups next year. Or they could lose Bale, maybe Dembele or others. And just slip out of the top four.

We battered them 2nd half at WHL, so i have no worries about beating them next week

They are a decent outfit nothing more they are only above us because of our brick start to the season , i have no doubt that right
now we have a better team than them roll on Sunday can't wait to smash em and see the pain on Gareth Bale's ugly mug.

We haven't been 'destroyed' by anyone this season, even when we've been in brick form. Right now we're in good form. Since the turn of the year we have ACTUALLY destroyed five teams and done a pretty good job on Emirates Marketing Project and Arsenal. The only team Spurs have destroyed were Coventry. Besides that, they're mainly scrapping wins based on Bale scoring goals out of nowhere. Thats not a bad thing. Saudi Sportswashing Machine, West Brom and West Ham all beat when not playign well. Thats the sign of a good side. But they're not destroying anyone. We are.

But fudge it, we're in good form this year. We're fairly unlucky not to have four more points at least, arguably seven, since the turn of the year. Spurs are in good form, but a lot of that good form has been against average sides where Bale has scored out of nowhere. Against Arsenal at home yesterday, they weren't anything special.

I just don't see anything to worry about if we play as well as we have been. Sure, Bale is in excellent form. But Suarez will give that defence nightmares. Coutinho has started brilliantly and we should hopefully have Sturridge back. Stevie and Lucas are both in good form and our full backs are contributing really well in the opposition half. Let them worry about us.

Lol, those comments are so stupid. The one about us having not 'destroyed' anyone I really like. It used to be us playing well and dropping points, while handing out the odd battering now and then. Instead this season we've simply got on with winning games, letting teams like Liverpool crowing about handing a pasting to a terrible Wigan team.

And what? We got into the CL and were brick? Only time I've ever heard that. Also says Suarez will give 'that defence' nightmares, as if we're anything but solid. Intact we have a focused defence playing their system perfectly and if they push up on us we will give them nightmares.

The really are the most loathsome fans in the Premier League. The word deluded was actually created specifically for them. The comment about us being 'brick' in the CL pretty much sums it up.

Lol, those comments are so stupid. The one about us having not 'destroyed' anyone I really like. It used to be us playing well and dropping points, while handing out the odd battering now and then. Instead this season we've simply got on with winning games, letting teams like Liverpool crowing about handing a pasting to a terrible Wigan team.

I'll take 2 2-1 wins and a 3-2 win against a 5-0 win a 4-0 and a 0-2 loss any day. 9 points against 6. Or are they too thick to realise that, aha answered my own question there :lol:

This thread

Some of those comments about Bale lol. Apparently he's only had 4 good games this year but will rob poor Luis of the Player of the Year award because he's British.

Depends a lot on who turns up.

We've been really consistent whilst they've lurched from 0-2 v West Brom to 4 and 5 nil thrashings.

We're a threat, they must be painfully aware of that. We have the 2nd best away form in the league, bettered only by Man U. We've broken our Anfield hoodoo a couple of years back and have bested them at our place regularly for a while now.

This is one relationship where the balance of power has shifted in recent years, so it's time to make sure we continue in that vein.

Wham, gooners and Pool to equal 9 points? Surely too much to ask with Inter in between? Also, no game for many of our close rivals this weekend so a chance to apply some pressure.

I think Liverpool will be dangerous next season. Certainly not confident we'll get something from Anfield next weekend either.

I'm sure we'll finish above them this season, bar and massive collapse from our part, but if they keep the rat faced **** for next season, and strengthen a little more, they will be top four contenders again.

People say that about Liverpool every year. I just don't see them attracting top players to the club if they don't make the CL, which they won't. We even swooped in and nicked Sig and Dempsey from under their noses.

As for their comments about our team, doesn't surprise me one bit and it shouldn't surprise anyone. They are the most deluded football fans in the world! Every year they thinkt it's "their year" to win the title. I even read on RAWK recently that they don't see a massive difference between them and United. How many points behind United are they?

I think people just have to realise the table doesn't matter when it comes to Liverpool fans, the only thing that matters is what they believe, and they believe they are the greatest team in the world.

The really are the most loathsome fans in the Premier League. The word deluded was actually created specifically for them. The comment about us being 'brick' in the CL pretty much sums it up.

Yeah let's compare our first season back in top level European competition with how they did when first allowed back into Europe?

Last edited:
Really have grown to dislike Liverpool, if you check out their forums they seem to have an irrational hatred of us. Maybe because they haven't been able to finish above us for a few seasons now yet still believe they are the greatest club in the world.

How many years of us finishing above them will it actually take for them to realise we are the better side? They weren't even close to us last season, and that was after a collapse!

This thread

Some of those comments about Bale lol. Apparently he's only had 4 good games this year but will rob poor Luis of the Player of the Year award because he's British.

I think Bale is probably the favorite simply because he has less talent around him than anyone else in the top 7 of the premier league.

Gerrard and Skrtel are still much better than any outfield player on spurs squad.

:eek::ross:

Last edited:
How many years of us finishing above them will it actually take for them to realise we are the better side? They weren't even close to us last season, and that was after a collapse!

Out of interest, for how many years have we finished above them, must be quite a few now?

Back