• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I thought at the time that it looked accidental, but looking at it from this angle it looks anything, but accidental.

I know there was talk at the time of some retrospective punishment, has anything happened with that?

UEFA aren't taking it any further. Stamping and stud raking seems to be quite a common occurance for him now, coincidence? I think not

Brenton Rodgers says Suarez should win player of the year over RVP and Bale..

I cant imagine anybody voting for Freddie Mercury due to him being a 100% **** of the highest order

Had to laugh this afternoon. My daughter goes to a tiny primary school and there are 2 boys a year older than her that support Liverpool. One is a right little brick and a typical deluded pool fan but the other is alright and was very good at taking banter. Anyway I go to pick up my daughter from the after school football club and there on the pitch is the ok liverpool fan in a Spurs top. I asked him if he had seen the light or had become a glory hunter now liverpool were crap, he just grinned and said someone gave it to him.

Suarez has been superb this season.
Adam has gone and Skirtl is on his way out so we can now play Liverpool without having to worry that one of their players will break Gareth's leg so Rogers has done well there in changing the ethos at the club.

Brenton Rodgers says Suarez should win player of the year over RVP and Bale..

I cant imagine anybody voting for Freddie Mercury due to him being a 100% **** of the highest order

RAWK going into meltdown with conspiracy claims when he doesn't win should be epic.

Can't see it happening.

It's be RVP i think. He's firing United to the title.

Then Bale, as he's firing us to CL places.

And Suarez will be nowhere to be seen because he's currently firing them to mid-table..

Not really related to LFC but had a scary dream the other night...

Dreamt my company moved my job to a low cost economy in order to cut costs and opted for...Liverpool.

Relieved when I woke up and realised that nobody actually works in Liverpool so I'm safe enough.

Last edited:
4090_2002640917060997805_rs.jpg

As always a good opportunity to post this. Scarily accurate.

I hate Spurs!! They are a fudging one song team, and they sing it all the time, I admit it sounds good, but try something different ffs. A huge contrast to our away performance yesterday were 15 different songs were song in full voice !!

Whaaaat? They do other chants than "Liiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeerpoooooool"?

I think Liverpool will be dangerous next season. Certainly not confident we'll get something from Anfield next weekend either.

I'm sure we'll finish above them this season, bar and massive collapse from our part, but if they keep the rat faced **** for next season, and strengthen a little more, they will be top four contenders again.

Certainly not confident we'll get something from Anfield next weekend either.

:( I have got the same feeling even we beat Arsenal , yeah maybe just because they are too weak.

Game against Liverpool should be more fast and tough .

Massive game at Anfield, when that or match the Arsenal result and you'd have to fancy our chances of fourth.

All eyes on Emirates Marketing Project vs Villa tomorrow and Chelsea in the up coming weeks too

Can't see it happening.

It's be RVP i think. He's firing United to the title.

Then Bale, as he's firing us to CL places.

And Suarez will be nowhere to be seen because he's currently firing them to mid-table..

It iss why it should be decided at the end of the season because he could win them the treble again and that would top anything anyone else does.

Is it not decided at the end of the season? Crazy if not.

I think if Bale continues anything like this to the end of the season he wins otherwise RvP has to be favourite.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...uarez-blames-united-for-evra-incident?cc=5739

"Sometimes you have reactions on the field, then you go 'what the heck did I do?' I was criticised when I fell over in a match against Stoke," he said. "To be honest with you, I did 'dive' on purpose. We were drawing, I was anxious to do something. But having the Stoke and Everton managers coming out like that! I realised Suarez sells."

Wonders why he was criticised.

Admits he dived.

Is this guy really that dim?

Back