• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Sure. It's not like Liverpool haven't provided the bulk of the talking points in english football in the last 18 months.

All the talk about 'small time' is just crap. Laughing at other clubs is part and parcel of the game for fans. Red Cafe have 3 active threads about Liverpool: 'RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2012/13', 'Let's Laugh At Liverpool' and 'Brenton Rodgers'.

They even have TWO threads on Bale.

19720_503244746388838_1852289872_n.jpg

So Liverpool won against a team at home who made 8 changes. Now they are going to win the league again ? fudge me.

I've spent all season thinking Liverpool are not in it, however their GD is better than our meaning if they win their next two games (Southampton and Wigan) and we were to lose our next two, then they could go above us if they beat us at Anfield.

I've spent all season thinking Liverpool are not in it, however their GD is better than our meaning if they win their next two games (Southampton and Wigan) and we were to lose our next two, then they could go above us if they beat us at Anfield.

what if utd, city and chelsea all lose their remaining fixtures (or draw if they meet each other) and we win all ours, we will win the league.

Come on mate its really not worth playing ifs and buts with a team who lost to West Brom at home two league games ago. Far more realistic is we win our game in hand and go 12 points clear of them with 11 games left.

Rodgers and the rest of the deluded army are still talking about top four this season but for that to happen they need a collapse from Tottenham, Arsenal, Everton AND hope that Swansea give up their season after the Carling Cup final.

Like Chelsea they flatter to deceive with the odd big result. Swansea at home the week before they play a cup final is such a gimme its unreal. They have a great striking partnership but that really is it, Sterling doesn't have the temperament, their other stars are ageing and Rodgers is a dead man walking and talking.

They haven't a hope in hell of finishing top four this season, outsiders for top five and Everton care enough to make sure they won't even get top six. Without even Europa football they wont attract any Triple A players. Yes yet have a history but so have Nottingham Forest and that won't be enough to attract quality players. Mid table mediocrity time that yous got yoused to it.

Not a threat this season or next.

That hurts, i'm shaking and nearly crying.

Every single lad in red out on that pitch done us proud tonight, from Gerrard to Sterling,from Assaidi to Shelvey, they gave their all and they made us dream again, it's a feeling that we've missed incredibly over the last few years but we got it back tonight, we dreamed of being champions of Europe again in some way and we gave it a f**k good go of getting there.

The men, women and children in that ground did us all proud, I respect you immensely for making my voice heard through you, through adversity we fight and fight we did.

Don't ever let your heads drop after that tonight, I'm eating my words right now and looking a t*t in the process, but there is a fight, there is a desire and there is a will to win in this team, we're not a broken shell of a club anymore because that tonight, that proves that we're a family again, we're there when needed and we'll bleed Liverpool red for a needed win.

To all, thank you for getting me excited about football again, thank you for giving me the great honour of supporting this club and feeling as though we still can go somewhere, no matter how long it takes.

You've made me dream again, and I'll never ever walk alone whilst I wear that Liverbird forever on my heart

"I thought we were incredible," Rodgers said. "Obviously we were two down from the first leg and to concede again, at 3-0 you might have thought the tie was over and done with.

"But we showed real character and quality tonight to get three goals, and we totally dominated the game, controlled the game and should have had a penalty.

"So we're bitterly disappointed and we lost the battle tonight, but in terms of the war going forward we very much look forward to that. Overall we were fantastic.

"I don't think the players could have done any more, the crowd certainly couldn't have done any more. It was one of those nights. It was a fantastic night but unfortunately we probably lost the tie over there.

"At this level, to have to score that many goals and nearly do it gave me great pride."

Rodgers refused to criticise Jamie Carragher, whose 150th European appearance for the club turned out to be his last given his recent decision to retire at the end of the season.

The 35-year-old was at fault for the opening goal when he miscontrolled the ball and Brazilian striker Hulk stole in to score.

Rodgers added: "There is no blame. It is probably the first mistake I have seen him make since I came to the football club, and that includes every game in training.

"I thought he was brilliant tonight, how he controlled Hulk, who is a real threat with his strength and power. It is one of those unfortunate things.

"I am disappointed for Carra. He is a brilliant professional and deserved to go into the next round and play again, but unfortunately it is not to be."

Back