• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer window thread?

A few whispers going round that Llorente might be off. If so then do you think we’d take the gamble of not replacing him?

He has not been good so far, but unless we get another CF in to replace him, I think it'd be too risky to do it. I'd love to see us replace him with a young player with more potential like the young German striker Arp or possibly someone from the lower leagues like Brereton, but I think that'd be one for the summer.

Supposedly, he's also a positive locker room influence, so I'd assume Poch will keep him.

If Llorente does go and we get our money back and Janssen comes back then we are back to where we started I would say, maybe a little ahead because Janssen is more mobile.

I was chuffed with the Llorente signing and can not believe it did not work out but there you go, cut your loses and cut them quick.

If Llorente does go and we get our money back and Janssen comes back then we are back to where we started I would say, maybe a little ahead because Janssen is more mobile.

I was chuffed with the Llorente signing and can not believe it did not work out but there you go, cut your loses and cut them quick.
Aren’t there rumours of Janssen being out for a couple of months with a toe problem?

He has not been good so far, but unless we get another CF in to replace him, I think it'd be too risky to do it. I'd love to see us replace him with a young player with more potential like the young German striker Arp or possibly someone from the lower leagues like Brereton, but I think that'd be one for the summer.

Supposedly, he's also a positive locker room influence, so I'd assume Poch will keep him.

Jansen?

Joke aside, as I wrote in the Jansen thread, it seems like Poch style dosen't get a long with having a pure second striker to throw in, like a supersub.

Back