• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer window thread?

How's Sessegnon been going this season for Fulham?

Was a little quieter till last weekend when he scored a lovely hat-trick, fulham have struggled a bit which has had an impact on him. I suggest you go onto the general page and look in the championship thread and see the video of him scoring the goals last week then come back and tell us what you think?

Was a little quieter till last weekend when he scored a lovely hat-trick, fulham have struggled a bit which has had an impact on him. I suggest you go onto the general page and look in the championship thread and see the video of him scoring the goals last week then come back and tell us what you think?

Nice goals. I would question his use to us as a left back though. We need someone who can come in and do that role, not be competition for Son, Lamela, Alli etc. Can he defend well in other words?

Nice goals. I would question his use to us as a left back though. We need someone who can come in and do that role, not be competition for Son, Lamela, Alli etc. Can he defend well in other words?

Not overly but he will learn

We’re crying out for pace though in the attacking third and he has that as well as skill

This lad reminds me of bale without the free kicks

Where do you think Poch would play him as he does not seem to like pacey wingers in the team, behind Kane in one of the Eriksen Dele roles? he could do a Bale and look more like an attacker then a full back I guess.

I would like Sessegnon and complete pie in the sky unless we do sell one of Eriksen or Dele but I would love Pulsic and I think look to the long term replacement of Dembele and a future striker to complement Kane. I like the idea of Hirst from Wednesday but I wont lie and say I have seen anything other then clips of him. Think we need a more experienced striker as well as Kane and a young gun.

Sessegnon is still very young, so I would see him still looking for his true position. He still raw and could play anywhere. For me I can see him upfront like Son on left but he has it all.

I really do think we need to sign one more player to boost up the squad numbers and give us better options, given the contract situation we'll probably try for Barkley and the rest will be left to the summer.

I really do think we need to sign one more player to boost up the squad numbers and give us better options, given the contract situation we'll probably try for Barkley and the rest will be left to the summer.
Barkley would be a good addition to lighten Eriksen's workload. His performances are a little stale of late and he needs a break.

I do hope we go in for Sessegnon with a loan back option. Then we can say to Rose that he'll get his move if he puts a shift in for the remainder of the season, which he needs to do anyway for his WC place. If we don't act on this another club will.

Unless we can make a decent signing and freshen up our lineup, I think we are gonna struggle further.

Sign Sessengon, Aubameyang and someone who can dribble past someone with pace. Sell Rose and a couple of cranes, job done.

We desperately need something different in the final third of the pitch.

Sign Sessengon, Aubameyang and someone who can dribble past someone with pace. Sell Rose and a couple of cranes, job done.

We desperately need something different in the final third of the pitch.

Do you think he would come here seems to hate us.

Best of trying to scout the next one.

Do you think he would come here seems to hate us.

Best of trying to scout the next one.
Normally I'd agree that we should be scouting the next one, but we need someone ready to hit the ground running and show a sign of intent to the rest of the squad. He is a quality player who can finish and has express pace. I'd play him and Kane together in a 352.

Back