• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer window thread?

Now that NKD has gone out on loan, do we have room for another overseas player in our CL squad?

We'd need to drop someone. Realistically, we are not going to sign anyone who is going to go straight into the first team.

I think we should though. Most of our rivals have or will have significantly strengthened.

I think we should though. Most of our rivals have or will have significantly strengthened.

I think that saying they are significantly stronger is exaggerating somewhat. As things stand, I think that United will be the only ones who are clearly stronger.

If there are players that will improve us, who are available this month, of course we should sign them but that is a pretty shallow pond. I haven't seen us seriously linked with anyone who falls into that category.

I think that saying they are significantly stronger is exaggerating somewhat. As things stand, I think that United will be the only ones who are clearly stronger.

If there are players that will improve us, who are available this month, of course we should sign them but that is a pretty shallow pond. I haven't seen us seriously linked with anyone who falls into that category.

Refreshing a squad with a new face can also be helpful to give us a boost and stop more complacent performances.

Liverpool have lost Coutinho but are well stocked in that area and have addressed their defensive weakness with VVD.

United will have definitely strengthened with Sanchez.

Chelsea have signed Barkley and are not done yet if rumour is correct.

Arsenal, if they get Makatarian and Oboomerang to replace the disruptive influence of Sanchez will also be better placed.

Spurs, with no additions, not so much.

Refreshing a squad with a new face can also be helpful to give us a boost and stop more complacent performances.

Liverpool have lost Coutinho but are well stocked in that area and have addressed their defensive weakness with VVD.

United will have definitely strengthened with Sanchez.

Chelsea have signed Barkley and are not done yet if rumour is correct.

Arsenal, if they get Makatarian and Oboomerang to replace the disruptive influence of Sanchez will also be better placed.

Spurs, with no additions, not so much.

This season has seen a huge seed change at the top of the EPL. I honestly think we are not at the races. Which is sad considering all the obvious hard work from all the people at the club

Last edited:
I see that Schurle's being offered by Dortmund on loan for the rest of the season, with them paying half his 150k a week salary. Am I crackers in thinking this would be an excellent squad signing? Prem experience too. Tell me what I am missing here (other than a complete break from our transfer norms)...

I see that Schurle's being offered by Dortmund on loan for the rest of the season, with them paying half his 150k a week salary. Am I crackers in thinking this would be an excellent squad signing? Prem experience too. Tell me what I am missing here (other than a complete break from our transfer norms)...

I thought he was a great player and would suit us but no one seems to want him so far

He was considered the flop of the season last year and even his manager came out and called him one recently.

I thought he was a great player and would suit us but no one seems to want him so far

He's been on the periphery of the first eleven since joining Dortmund really along with some fairly long periods out injured. He looked like he might be some player when he was younger, but never really reached those heights again.

Emirates Marketing Project want Aymeric Laporte and are considering meeting Athletic Bilbao's £60m release clause for the 23-year-old French centre-back. (Source: Sun Sport)

Emerson Palmieri has agreed to join Chelsea on a four-year contract and his arrival to Stamford Bridge will see Kenedymove to Saudi Sportswashing Machine on loan.
Standard Sport understands that personal terms have been agreed with Emerson, who will be paid around £42,000-a-week.

Back