• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer window thread?

I don't get the KWP hype at all, he had an ok display in the 1 game he has played in the premier league.

Exactly. It was promising he didnt look out of place, but it wasnt the sort of appearance where you think he is a certainty to come into the first team squad, let alone succeed the players we have there now.

At youth level he's always been outstanding and tipped for great things - with us and England youth teams.

Happens time and again, to many players, who dont amount to anything.

Id love KWP to come good, and I do think he has promise - but I wont be getting carried away with predictions about him replacing the current senior players we have on the basis of heresay and one game.

Yeah true and that could be a good sign for PEA should he sign but re Mhikytirian id be tempted to consider the midfielders who played there like Gotze and Kagawa who left for bigger things but ended up heading back with their tails between their legs - any midfielders that made a success of it elsewhere?

Isn't he supposed to be a confidence team....lol exactly what arsenal need.

However aubemayang and miki could price to be really good in that team .... shame they Havre players out of contract next year too

Back