• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

I get your point. But a lot of the girls I know who watch football just go on about players legs. So its not just men.

Which can help.... sometimes.

Many many years ago the company I worked for were guests at a local non-league club who were sponsored by our biggest supplier. We were there just enjoying the day when with 10 minutes we were asked to name the Man of the Match as were representing the sponsors.

None of us realised and had not paid that much attention, Linda from Accounts suggested we picked the bloke with the best legs, and so that afternoon no.6 got the MOTM award. Strangely enough it did not go down well with home crowd who sounded annoyed with our choice....

Which can help.... sometimes.

Many many years ago the company I worked for were guests at a local non-league club who were sponsored by our biggest supplier. We were there just enjoying the day when with 10 minutes we were asked to name the Man of the Match as were representing the sponsors.

None of us realised and had not paid that much attention, Linda from Accounts suggested we picked the bloke with the best legs, and so that afternoon no.6 got the MOTM award. Strangely enough it did not go down well with home crowd who sounded annoyed with our choice....
hahhaah point made. My Spurs mate, she just goes on and on about Grealish's calves. And she knows her stuff. So fairs fair eh? and the villa girl, she most know it. I dont watch womens football but even I have seen the memes etc.

Carrick
The Italian Brazilian lad now at Arsenal Jorginho
They don’t have to be world class
But it’s an alternative
Neves would be a good fit
Moutinho did it too
Bentancur must know a couple of Uruguayans that can do it.
Romero must know a couple of Argies that can do it.
South Americans have that elite control and skill.

Just imagine a team of Bentancurs, they'd be bloody brilliant. Unstoppable.

Imagine a team of Romero's 😳

There must be players for sure
I can’t name any off the top of my head
But we have scouts and data for that now

I think PSG signed Bentancurs mate in the summer??

If the rumour is true about Saudi Sportswashing Machine having to sell
I think PSG signed Bentancurs mate in the summer??

Yes, Ugarte signed for them in the summer. He could have been good. People suggested before that he had poor discipline but, having looked at this season’s stats, he only has 2 bookings in 12 league matches. His performances in the CL though might suggest otherwise, his performance rating is lower and he’s been booked twice in five starts in the CL. Still a solid player and he’s only 22 and so would fit in with our squad and the signings that we are making.

Easier to find a DM than a B2B player imo
We are only being linked with one player.. gallagher
That’s a small pool
We ultimately only need one if we can get him.

But similar to your point about scouting and data for DM there could easily be more options for the box to box role too than we've been linked to so far.

If the rumour is true about Saudi Sportswashing Machine having to sell

Yes, Ugarte signed for them in the summer. He could have been good. People suggested before that he had poor discipline but, having looked at this season’s stats, he only has 2 bookings in 12 league matches. His performances in the CL though might suggest otherwise, his performance rating is lower and he’s been booked twice in five starts in the CL. Still a solid player and he’s only 22 and so would fit in with our squad and the signings that we are making.
Gets frustrated and booked when the opposition are better then?

Gets frustrated and booked when the opposition are better then?

That’s the logical conclusion. Plus can’t perform at the same high level. He also makes less successful tackles, less interceptions and more fouls. But he’s only 22 and likely has a good future ahead of him.

We were
Then should be a good move for him and a sensible step up
If have loved us to go for him but we have progressed quicker than I thought
I don't think he's very good. Never impressed me when he played here in norway. Never stood out, unlike some other players that have moved to bigger leagues. Orban had a purple patch last year, but has now reverted to the level he was in Norway. Only 3 goals from 17 games now. He's not bad, but not a future star imo, like a lot in here we're hyped up to believe.

Back