• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Why would we ever give Son up? He’s in the conversation for best player at our club. Why would we give the best up for what still, at this moment, is little more than a hopeful future punt? Maybe we’ll look back in years to come and those pair will be amongst the best about in their positions, but for now...no chance.

I'm not sure United is what we need to be aiming at
They're ahead of us. Useless Solskjær, who was certain to get the sack before November, according to most in here, are now ahead of us, in the QF of the FA cup, and doing well in the EL. And all this with a squad that is inferior to ours, again coming from the same people here that claim Solskjær is clueless.

You would sell son.... to buy some lads who are really unproven. Wow
That would be madness.

Moura on the other hand is very sellable (from the pov of raising additional funds) , and with the amount of games he's had this year can't be viewed as a cast off/reject.

The problem might be is that Mourinho is an admirer of him.

They're ahead of us. Useless Solskjær, who was certain to get the sack before November, according to most in here, are now ahead of us, in the QF of the FA cup, and doing well in the EL. And all this with a squad that is inferior to ours, again coming from the same people here that claim Solskjær is clueless.

We have 6-7 players who form the basis of a team which can challenge for the title: Lloris, [Dier (CB)], GLC, Son, Dele, Bergwijn, Kane
We also have 10-12 players who would be good enough squad members for a team at that level (maybe with a couple gaps, like back-up GK and CF)
We're 'just' missing the 4-5 other members of the starting 11 - RB, 1 or 2 CBs, LB, DM

I dont think Man U are closer to being at that level that we are. Question is whether we can bring in the players needed of the right standard and with the money which we have available

Son is literally the very last player I'd sell. Arguably even compared to Kane.

Those two would certainly be the last two I'd sell voluntarily.

Last edited:
Watched Lille versus Lyon tonight and I have to say Dembele did not impress me, that said he probably could get goals in the prem if he is over his heart issues.

Was dissapointed in Aouar who is another player I have a lot of time for, but it might just have been one of those matches as Lille were set up well.

Back