• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Tottenham Hotspur made a 'concrete offer' for Ajax defender Edson Álvarez in the January transfer window but any potential deal was blocked by manager Erik ten Hag. [De Telegraaf]

Something about the player having had to be a free agent when the window was still open.

Seems a non-goer unfortunately.

Seems odd!!!
But rules are rules I guess
I’m amazed no one has a way around it
You can only registrer a free agent outside the transfers window, if the player was a free agent on the last day of the transfer window.

Otherwise you could just get players whenever you want, by them buying out their contract.

You can only registrer a free agent outside the transfers window, if the player was a free agent on the last day of the transfer window.

Otherwise you could just get players whenever you want, by them buying out their contract.
You mean like Barca did

Nah. The spine is the priority.

A CB, a DM and a bullying CF ( a la Drogba/ Costa) who can both play with Kane and instead of Kane.

I think if Mitrovic was in our squad he'd be key at the moment. I'm not saying he's a world beater but he'd be able to a very good job.

34 in 55 for Serbia. 25 years old.

The problem is I don't think he would suffer too much bench action when Kane was fit.

I think if Mitrovic was in our squad he'd be key at the moment. I'm not saying he's a world beater but he'd be able to a very good job.

34 in 55 for Serbia. 25 years old.

The problem is I don't think he would suffer too much bench action when Kane was fit.

I think if we got a top notch CF ( say like Llorente, Drogba or Costa in their prime), Harry would be quite happy to play along someone like that in the No10 role. I think he would be a better player still if someone else shouldered the physicality of going head to head with others CBs. He often drops deep anyway so it would allow Dele or Stevie to get ahead of the new Beast of a CF.

I think if we got a top notch CF ( say like Llorente, Drogba or Costa in their prime), Harry would be quite happy to play along someone like that in the No10 role. I think he would be a better player still if someone else shouldered the physicality of going head to head with others CBs. He often drops deep anyway so it would allow Dele or Stevie to get ahead of the new hunk of burning love of a CF.
But those strikers right now are like rocking horse poo.... their not out there and if so everyone wants them
The lad Murquiri (sure I’ve spelt it wrong) who battered the england defence is an option and he would be one to relish the chance to step up

Back