• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

But those strikers right now are like rocking horse poo.... their not out there and if so everyone wants them
The lad Murquiri (sure I’ve spelt it wrong) who battered the england defence is an option and he would be one to relish the chance to step up

Muriqi. Comolli was glowing about him on the Ornstein and Chapman podcast. He said that he'd do very well in the PL and that his attitude and work rate was excellent.

Muriqi. Comolli was glowing about him on the Ornstein and Chapman podcast. He said that he'd do very well in the PL and that his attitude and work rate was excellent.
Yep
He has to be a real option and not for crazy money due to his relatively unproven nature

But those strikers right now are like rocking horse poo.... their not out there and if so everyone wants them
The lad Murquiri (sure I’ve spelt it wrong) who battered the england defence is an option and he would be one to relish the chance to step up
I don’t disagree, but this is where our scouts really need to be focussed. Question 1 Is he a beast? Question 2,Can he lead a line? Question 3 , is he dominant in the air? Question 4, is he mobile? Goal scoring ability is below these attributes - we have Kane, Son and Dele to score goals. That is why a Giroud type would have been a great buy for us. It cannot be beyond our scouts to find such an animal- why not look in the lower leagues?

I don’t disagree, but this is where our scouts really need to be focussed. Question 1 Is he a hunk of burning love? Question 2,Can he lead a line? Question 3 , is he dominant in the air? Question 4, is he mobile? Goal scoring ability is below these attributes - we have Kane, Son and Dele to score goals. That is why a Giroud type would have been a great buy for us. It cannot be beyond our scouts to find such an animal- why not look in the lower leagues?
Because the gamble in the lower leagues is still price
Look at Watkins at Brentford ... banging in goals and available for around £25m. Would he suit us? Possibly. Would he suit a lesser team developing? 100%

do we take a punt on a bigger money English purchase or a punt on a cheaper overseas one

Didn’t we try to sign him but he chose Utd over us, due to being a Utd fan? (And maybe other things like money but that isn’t what he said).

Possible. Just seems like he'd do a job for us in our current predicament.. United have Martial etc available and still managed to get him in. Frustrating.

Possible. Just seems like he'd do a job for us in our current predicament.. United have Martial etc available and still managed to get him in. Frustrating.

Ill judge him in the prem there first
The guy was decent at Watford TBF and united are in form now which suits any player coming in new

Seen links to Mady Camara cant say I ever noticed him. But apparently he us a defensive midfielder so that's a plus.
The best fit I’ve seen for that role if we’re looking is Zakaria. He doesn’t appear error prone and is playing at a higher level that someone like Soumare who I haven’t seen enough of

The best fit I’ve seen for that role if we’re looking is Zakaria. He doesn’t appear error prone and is playing at a higher level that Simone like Soiumare

Excellent shout, but I think he might have bigger suitors than us this summer, and Gladbach will want to hold on to him I'd they get into the CL. The time to sign him was last summer.

Also from Gladbach - Nico Elvedi, whose contract runs out in 2021 and who they will have to sell this summer. He's weirdly underrated - excellent young centre-back with the versatility to play anywhere across the back, but best in the left-center back position (despite being right footed). Best passing completion rate in Germany, I believe, and definitely someone to look at if we're thinking about replacing either Toby or Jan.

Excellent shout, but I think he might have bigger suitors than us this summer, and Gladbach will want to hold on to him I'd they get into the CL. The time to sign him was last summer.

Also from Gladbach - Nico Elvedi, whose contract runs out in 2021 and who they will have to sell this summer. He's weirdly underrated - excellent young centre-back with the versatility to play anywhere across the back, but best in the left-center back position (despite being right footed). Best passing completion rate in Germany, I believe, and definitely someone to look at if we're thinking about replacing either Toby or Jan.
I’ve seen him but only a few times...
Don’t under estimate the pulling power of the club and the London factor
I’m also not sure who else is looking for a DM...
most seems to want strikers
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/tbrf...n-to-snap-up-bundesliga-star-nico-elvedi/amp/

Back