• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

I think that we have to remember that Jose is a great judge of a player and knows how to organise defences
He needs time and he will decide who is good enough
I’m not convinced for example we need a DM, @Finney Is Back is and we constantly debate/argue the subject. I look at our FBs as being so weak they expose the defence constantly
But if Jose what’s a DM - we should get him the best one we can
It’s the same across every position
It will be fascinating to see how we cope over the next 18 months!

I think that we have to remember that Jose is a great judge of a player and knows how to organise defences
He needs time and he will decide who is good enough
I’m not convinced for example we need a DM, @Finney Is Back is and we constantly debate/argue the subject. I look at our FBs as being so weak they expose the defence constantly
But if Jose what’s a DM - we should get him the best one we can
It’s the same across every position

I know the current situation has hit every club but I feel Mourinho must be gutted as he probably thought he would have a good amount of time to work with the players pre season and some possible new signings for next season, now I'm expecting a short preseason and limited funds for improvements. I suppose the only positive is all clubs will be in the same position and the fair play principle will mean the usual suspects wont be able to sweep up the market (he writes with his tongue in cheek and head up his arse)

I know the current situation has hit every club but I feel Mourinho must be gutted as he probably thought he would have a good amount of time to work with the players pre season and some possible new signings for next season, now I'm expecting a short preseason and limited funds for improvements. I suppose the only positive is all clubs will be in the same position and the fair play principle will mean the usual suspects wont be able to sweep up the market (he writes with his tongue in cheek and head up his arse)
Lol
All clubs except City, Chelsea and Liverpool, Oh and Man U and Maybe The toon?

Where did you get United had borrowed?
We have £175m?

OT Bayern have got to be favourite for CL?

Some of the German clubs have money issues and the ones that look like they might miss out on champs league who have players with a year left on the contract might have to sell. Elvedi the defender some like fits that category.

Personally im looking at Bournemouth if they go down and think Brooks would be a value signing worth going for. Maybe the dutch centre half whose name i have forgotten.

Chelsea will listen to offers for several players following the expected arrivals of Morocco winger Hakim Ziyech, 27, from Ajax and Germany striker Timo Werner, 24, from RB Leipzig this summer

Everton are leading the race to sign 25-year-old Juventus and France midfielder Adrien Rabiot, who was given his debut at former club Paris St-Germain by Toffees boss Carlo Ancelotti in 2012

Real Madrid have made an 80m euro (£71m) bid for Bayer Leverkusen's Kai Havertz and would allow the 20-year-old Germany midfielder to stay at his current club next season before moving to the Bernabeu

Some of the German clubs have money issues and the ones that look like they might miss out on champs league who have players with a year left on the contract might have to sell. Elvedi the defender some like fits that category.

Personally im looking at Bournemouth if they go down and think Brooks would be a value signing worth going for. Maybe the dutch centre half whose name i have forgotten.

Ake, and yes, I agree. Dutchman to replace our outgoing dutch CB

Similarly, Aarons might be available for a good bit cheaper now when Norwich go down

Real Madrid have made an 80m euro (£71m) bid for Bayer Leverkusen's Kai Havertz and would allow the 20-year-old Germany midfielder to stay at his current club next season before moving to the Bernabeu

He looks very good

Is that frice? @Kandi1977

Apparently it’s ‘four time’ boring.
I'm sticking with frice!

Last edited:
Back