• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

For the record I would love to see him sign for us but there is the issue about how many African players Levy will allow in our squad. He is the currently our starting centre forward at national level

For the record I would love to see him sign for us but there is the issue about how many African players Levy will allow in our squad. He is the currently our starting centre forward at national level

He is a top top young player and IMO massively under rated by city as maybe he doesn't have a sexy name

Not sure he would get many games with us due to Kane but I'd love him as an option

Who the fudge with that talent is going to leave Emirates Marketing Project and go to Everton or West ham at his age, who the fudge writes these things.
He could easily get game time at a title challenging side in any of the top 5 leagues.
Worked out quite well for Lukaku.
Joe Gomez missed a year with a torn ACL and has had a couple of other niggling injuries since returning. Trent Alexander-Arnold(18) and Ben Woodburn(17) have made a dozen PL appearances between them this season and both have started games, several other youngsters have played here and there as well so whilst it would be a stretch to say any of them have "made it", Klopp has shown that the chances are there.
I think Liverpool is a much better place for young players now Klopp is there.

It is certainly but their not gonna progress under Klopp until he address the elephant in the room.... the lack of a decent defence (plus of course their inflexible system)

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/05/21/agent-maybe-everton-or-west-ham-but-man-city-wont-sell-iheanacho-to-spurs/

Emirates Marketing Project out of favour striker has courted interest from lot of teams in Europe with English side Tottenham Hotspur the latest to be linked with the forward.

City want a straight cash deal for the forward in the region of £20m and not loan as speculated in some quarters. A fee that most teams in England can afford with West Ham and Everton also linked with the 20 year old.

However while City have made it clear to the Nigerian that he can leave, they have however made it clear to him and his advisers that a move to any of their title rivals won’t be accepted.

Spurs are one of the teams City view as title rivals, and selling a prolific forward to them will be more like strengthening a rival, something coach of Emirates Marketing Project Pep Guardiola won’t accept.

” It’s clear he won’t be sold to a direct title rival by Emirates Marketing Project, so when I see the reported interest from Spurs, I know if it becomes official it will be dismissed outrightly, but Everton and West Ham we will have to wait and see”, his intermediary told Owngoalnigeria.com.

SO let me get this right, they want us to sell them Walker but they do not want to sell us Iheanacho
Perhaps he can go to Standard Leige for 6 months ;)

He is a top top young player and IMO massively under rated by city as maybe he doesn't have a sexy name

Not sure he would get many games with us due to Kane but I'd love him as an option
He would only be behind Kane for us, and we need a cool finisher for certain games as well as someone who can stand in if Kane gets injured.
At City he would be behind Aguerro and Jesus. I think he would get plenty of time, will we pay him what he wants?

I still favour Dembele of Celtic.

But I expect them to make CL in which case they would most likely go for a more proven striker. Also if City will not sell to us because we are rivals they probably will not sell to Liverpool

Yeah he refused to shanks any Israel players hands in the international and I think turned his back on the anthem
So is his gripe with Israel rather than Jewish people?

I wouldn't personally target him as first choice although his finishing and play has improved since he was at Chelsea.

I think we need some speed, trickery and goals from the side.
My first choice would be Ousmane Dembele, but may be out of our reach.
Failing that Scott Sinclair has had an excellent season at Celtic and has those qualities. I think he deserves another go in the Prem.

So is his gripe with Israel rather than Jewish people?

I wouldn't personally target him as first choice although his finishing and play has improved since he was at Chelsea.

I think we need some speed, trickery and goals from the side.
My first choice would be Ousmane Dembele, but may be out of our reach.
Failing that Scott Sinclair has had an excellent season at Celtic and has those qualities. I think he deserves another go in the Prem.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Salah-refuse-shake-hands-Israelis-twice.html

It would be nice to think that there are some quality players out there that have been watching how we have been playing this season and are desperate to join us

Eh. Wembley factor at play. But, nonetheless, if there was ever a time for a bit of stardust, something special in terms of recruitment - this summer is it. We're as close as we have ever been.

We dont need stardust our first XI is jam packed with it - what we need is a few more options in the squad to mix things up a bit

Back