• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

very good player and a hell of a record from the penalty spot... 10 of his last season in his 27

But am I the only one who thought that goal scoring and attacking wasn't their issue let season? For me they still haven't address their central midfield weakness and lack leadership so far and dont appear to be linked with those types of players

Some of the signings at the moment seem odd to me. Pool dont appear to be prorating defenders, Chelsea has been focussing on what was the second best defence in the league, City have signed an unproven keeper and a great player in Silva but haven't so far address their tank defence and lack of centre midfielders of genuine quality IMO. United seem quite scatter gun and Everton have brought a huge amount of unproven talent
Agree, but its very early doors - Just because certain players have been pushed through the line they will all still have ones in the pipeline. You have a list of players, and some will happen quicker than others - just the way it works....

Agree, but its very early doors - Just because certain players have been pushed through the line they will all still have ones in the pipeline. You have a list of players, and some will happen quicker than others - just the way it works....

definitely

Its also why i just ignore rumours as I've got older I've realise theirs more and more b0llcks

We have passers and creators but we lack a pace option to play in the attacking 3 (a pace option that Poch is happy with). Siggy is a great player but he certainly isn't fast and isn't direct either.

Where would he fit it now??

Son? He did score 20 goals in all comps last season

Look his name is maradona let's put that to rest and talk about some "transfer speculation" not what if pipe dreams.

This includes media links, itk, players spouting out and seen in airports etc.

Not really
One solid season and a few streaky ones
I'd say it's the going rate in a state of desperation.
Sandro for £5m is the deal though as the risk there is nil
they wanted £80M for Morata who best year in the league is 15 goals so in this climate where VVD is £60M and extra 25% for a striker is cheap in this market.

"Maybe an option for Rooney @ £15m thrown in?" - for free and with half wages paid I would think otherwise Rooney would increase the price.

they wanted £80M for Morata who best year in the league is 15 goals so in this climate where VVD is £60M and extra 25% for a striker is cheap in this market.

"Maybe an option for Rooney @ £15m thrown in?" - for free and with half wages paid I would think otherwise Rooney would increase the price.

They will do a deal on Rooney to sweeten this deal

What they want for Morata and what they got though will be very different

They will do a deal on Rooney to sweeten this deal

What they want for Morata and what they got though will be very different

£60M for VVD was bidthough - £50M for Stones went through - £53M for Lacazette - with this in mind £75M for him seems cheap.

Cant see any way a deal on Rooney would sweeten anything if you end up having Rooney in your team.

£60M for VVD was bidthough - £50M for Stones went through - £53M for Lacazette - with this in mind £75M for him seems cheap.

Cant see any way a deal on Rooney would sweeten anything if you end up having Rooney in your team.

Because he is a global player they don't have. Helps the brand which brings in commercial revenue

Lacazette us a better record than Lukaku but in a lesser league hence the price differential

Not really
One solid season and a few streaky ones
I'd say it's the going rate in a state of desperation.
Sandro for £5m is the deal though as the risk there is nil
I would imagine that Sandro's wages reflect the fact that he was only 5 million (i.e. he has probably been brought in on 100k a week).

Back