• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

I think with Leicester Shakespeare has preferred the more workmanlike Albrighton to aid there defensive game rather than the more maverick Gray. He started putting in some good cameos at the end of last season, but I agree it is a slight concern he can't hold down a regular place there.

This is what I don't get about leaving it so late every year. I'd understand if we signed players in the month of August leading up to the deadline, but why leave it until deadline day? Other clubs must know we're getting somewhat desperate, being able to push the price up that way, or are we speculating that the clubs we're buying from have been holding out for the money we're supposedly putting in? I'm sure Levy has a cunning plan, but I find it a bit hard to understand how we can benefit from leaving it this late.

This is what I don't get about leaving it so late every year. I'd understand if we signed players in the month of August leading up to the deadline, but why leave it until deadline day? Other clubs must know we're getting somewhat desperate, being able to push the price up that way, or are we speculating that the clubs we're buying from have been holding out for the money we're supposedly putting in? I'm sure Levy has a cunning plan, but I find it a bit hard to understand how we can benefit from leaving it this late.

We won't be making contact about a player for the first time today. We have a fee in mind, the selling club will have a completely different fee in mind and the player and his entourage will have ideas of their own. Sometimes it's the fee, more often it will be other things that draws out the process. Look at Chelsea, scrambling around trying to sign Drinkwater, Chamberlain, Barkley and apparently Mahrez. Surely they could have sorted them out weeks ago if it was just a matter of offering enough.

Patrik Schick from Sampdoria to Roma for £39 million.

Geordie Classie on loan to Club Brugge.

Gibbs has joined his boyhood club West Brom (poor guy).

Gregorz Krychowiak is joining West Brom on loan from PSG.

Llorente to Chelsea is apparently close.

Emojis

giphy.webp
That,s what happens to me when I think about of arsescum..

Patrik Schick from Sampdoria to Roma for £39 million.

Geordie Classie on loan to Club Brugge.

Gibbs has joined his boyhood club West Brom (poor guy).

Gregorz Krychowiak is joining West Brom on loan from PSG.

Llorente to Chelsea is apparently close.

This is a great signing, he was a beast at Seville. Got in the La Liga team of the year which is some feat when you have Madrid, Barca and Atletico.

We won't be making contact about a player for the first time today. We have a fee in mind, the selling club will have a completely different fee in mind and the player and his entourage will have ideas of their own. Sometimes it's the fee, more often it will be other things that draws out the process. Look at Chelsea, scrambling around trying to sign Drinkwater, Chamberlain, Barkley and apparently Mahrez. Surely they could have sorted them out weeks ago if it was just a matter of offering enough.

Agreed, though I'm with Daisuk. Getting into the last 36 hours feels like it's leaving it tight to get the 3+ players a manager wants. Even just some small break-down in logistics let alone deal terms could mean that a deal doesn't happen. Fingers crossed the bald little genius has it all in hand

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Agreed, though I'm with Daisuk. Getting into the last 36 hours feels like it's leaving it tight to get the 3+ players a manager wants. Even just some small break-down in logistics let alone deal terms could mean that a deal doesn't happen. Fingers crossed the bald little genius has it all in hand

Unless the deals are all done but kept secret for whatever reasons

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

I'd take Di Maria if we could get him on a cheapie! Swap for N'Koudou? :p

No idea what Moura's personality is like, but he's always looked very dangerous to me and would give us some pace etc which we don't have in attacking areas today. Presumably PSG need to offload some players asap - would rather try to snaffle him as a bargain rather than Di Maria.

This is a great signing, he was a beast at Seville. Got in the La Liga team of the year which is some feat when you have Madrid, Barca and Atletico.

Shocked he is being allowed to leave, he reminds me on N'Zonki (probably spelt his name wrong) in that he is a really really good player and heavily under rated.

Shocked he is being allowed to leave, he reminds me on N'Zonki (probably spelt his name wrong) in that he is a really really good player and heavily under rated.

Nzonzi is the one I think. Yeah very similar, definitely an under the rader style signing. I wouldn't mind him at Spurs but I guess he wants to play regularly and he'd be a squad player with us. 27 as well coming into his prime.

There will apparently be an announcement of a signing soon according the the guy on SC that obviously works in the club's internet department.

Back