• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

[Update 54] Grey Fox Ducks in a row
Discussion in 'SC ITK' started by Grey Fox, Yesterday at 7:39 PM.

1. been told all of our ducks bar one have been lined up in a row and just the picture with the shirt to come in next couple of days.

The odd one will be special if it comes off
624.jpg

Bullet dodged. King is far too inconsistent, would not have been worth it.

He has had one good season( 16 goals in 36 games last year), his overall record in Prem games is 28 goals in 162 games. I think it would have been a massive mistake to bring him in.

We are a Tier2 club.. Thats a FACT, its not settling its not accepting failure. its that we are not one of europe's elite.

If i was a players agent and we called id advise my player, hold tight whilst i ring around and see if i can get a Tier1 club interested.
So we wait until late because we are holding out for players that are probably Tier1 quality.

We have no idea on who or what we have offered to players, so its pretty stupid to suggest otherwise, look at the Berahino thing, everyone went crazy then later we find out he had a drugs ban and has done absolutely nothing in last 3yrs.

We went early on Will.i.an and got gazumped and people went mental.
Everyone shouts "weve got Alli" but if we buy somebody for less that 50mil they are brick.

I actually want us to make a "name" signing just so it makes spurs more pleasurable to support and i dont have to see the constant bile. Luckily at the games people seem far less kneejerk..

Rant over - Roll on Sep 1st

I really do not want another N'jie or N'Koudou signing.

Looks like Poch's old mentor Marcelo Bielsa is ready to take a punt on Adama Traore http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/adama-traore-stand-club-chiefs-13546380

I actually think Traore could surpass the N apostrophe type signings, despite looking like one on the outset. He has the untamed ability of a top class player. Can Bielsa refine him? If he can't no one can. I've a feeling there is more to come from this player though. At 10-15m I think he's good value.

Last edited:
You want to pay Janssen and £15m for Liverpool's 5th choice forward?

I actually know someone who is involved in Brighton and Hove Albion and I asked him about Danny Ings because that is pretty much all anyone is talking about down here and he said it is worth more then his job to disclose information on transfers. Careless talk and all that. If any information comes out it would be from agents not from within clubs.

You only have to mention the fact that Brighton need a new striker and they all talk about Ings, long story short I think he will be the striker to leave.

We do need another striker and one that can score in the prem, though I am all for giving the young lad sterling a chance.

So the window closes tomorrow are are not linked "seriously" to a single attacking player, interesting. Dele is suspended for 3 games in the CL while Poch appears to have very little faith in Janssen. Hey ho!

Back