• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

Messi Ronaldo and Berti

Aged around 50 now, and maybe a little bit less gorgeous

Agon+Channel+Launch+Party+Photocall+XzEAePfQEsNx.jpg

So at the moment we are looking at ...

Walker, Wimmer, CCV, Onomah - out

Aurier, Sanchez, Foyth, Barkley - in

Still think we are missing some pace and flair going forward.

I think you can probably add Sissoko out, [Balde] in to that. The rumours about Sissoko leaving seem to be quite widespread such that its clear we're hawking him around, and its sounds like a move to Juve might be imminent. My concern about incomings in attacking positions is that apart from the City kid and Balde, we haven't really been linked to anyone

I think all this Sissoko leaving is just wishful thinking by fans, nothing is straight forward with our transfers and the media and the bull****ers on line haven't got a clue what's happening.

Makes a mockery of all that negative media attention we received regarding a lack of transfer activity.

Levy time's fast approaching.

So at the moment we are looking at ...

Walker, Wimmer, CCV, Onomah - out

Aurier, Sanchez, Foyth, Barkley - in

Still think we are missing some pace and flair going forward.
If that ends up being the case then I think the 4 coming in are all better than the 4 out and, better still, 2 of those going out will be out on loan playing first team football and improving.

Back