• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

It's all gone quiet for a few days, so let's spice it up with some ITK! Never heard of this guy before.

Who: Gyid
When: 21st August
Where: SC

Quick update:
It is now looking positive for the targets we are after, the only thing outstanding at this moment is fees. Now you can moan about DL but the difference for as little as 3-5m is massive for the club at the moment and in general.
JS [Jadon Sancho] I'm told may well now joint us by as close as Wednesday which is a surprise as I thought he was heading to Arsenal.
There is a deal that could happen which is a long shot, this deal would depend on multiple others happening but would be massive for us but will also come at a loss

The only outstandings are the fees. Nothing important then

the appeal against his conviction was supposed to be on aug 7th .Wonder when the verdict will be.I hope we don't put all this effort in and then can't sign him and end up without another rb.

His appeal was against a 2 month prison sentence. Ethics is a separate matter, but no one seems to have a problem signing an injured for the next 3 months Barkley.

Lot of people on COYS getting very excited about ITK on Jadon Sacho signing for Spurs tomorrow. Looks like there could be something in this.

I think both are out of our league, particularly on wages. Sacho is kind of that player, but at an Alli at MK Dons stage.

Sacho and Aurier replacing Sissoko and Walker would make for a good window for me.
I am with you 100% there. Certainly no worse, and possibly a bit better at right back, an upgrade on Wimmer and also perhaps the most gifted young player in the country to add to our talent pool.

Back